Inateck 4-port Pci Express Card
PCI Express card expands your PC with extra 4 USB 3.0 Ports With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution to use USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- • Each SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the PCI express card supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- • 2 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) attached with this PCI card for standard desktop PCs.
- • Use the 15 pin SATA Power Connector on the PCI express card to power your USB devices.
- • Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10(32/64-bit ).
- • The PCI-E card supports UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk; support USB hot plug, plug and play.
- • The PCI Express card can fit in any PCI-Express x1 , x2 , x4 , x8 or x16 Socket, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
- • Solid Capacitors with filtering units on the PCI card promise a reliable and secure connectivity
- • 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
- • 1x CD Driver
- • 1x User Manual
- • 1x 4 pin Molex to SATA convert cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
- • 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
- • 1 x Low-profile PCI slot cover
- • mounting screws
- • To ensure sufficient power supply. it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
- • No additional drivers are needed for Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset.
- • If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card.
- • If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable.
- • Internal USB 3.0 20PIN Connector need work with USB 3.0 20PIN Adapter to Achieve 2x USB 3.0 Hosts - USB 3.0 20 PIN Adapter is not included in Package.
- • Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.