Inateck USB 3.0 pci express card with 5 Expansion USB ports
Excellent solution to add as many as 7 more USB 3.0 Ports
This PCI Express card expands your PC with extra 7 USB 3.0 Ports; With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution to use USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast.
- • Each SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the PCI express card supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- • 7 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports attached with this PCI card for standard desktop PCs - 5 front panel USB3.0 ports and 2 more rear panel USB 3.0 ports
- • 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your tPC power supply
- • Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32/64-bit )
- • The PCI-E card supports USB hot plug, plug and play; support PLM and low energy consumption;
- • The PCI Express card can fit in any PCI-Express x1 , x2 , x4 , x8 or x16 Socket, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
- • Solid Capacitors with filtering units on the PCI card promise a reliable and secure connectivity
- 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
- 1x CD Driver
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
- 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable mounting screws