USB3.1 Gen 2: The PCI-E card is equipped with 10Gbps bandwidth, which ensures fast data transmission, real speed of USB3.1 for individual port.
Good Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Linux Kernel and more operating system. Comes with extra drive disk. Supports motherboard equipped with PCI-E x4 slot and versions above.
Stable Power Supply: Equipped with power management chip, plus 15-Pin SATA power cable, the card can supply power with output of USB-A port being 5V/2.4A, and USB-C 5V/3A.
User Friendly: Both USB-A and USB-C ports on the PCI-E card support hot swap, as well as plug and play.
- Expansion of 4 ports USB 3.0 connections; No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, optimised board plane architecture, fast and easy installation, keeps your Mac Pro case tidy
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS 10.8.2 to Mac OS 10.9.5 - The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version); Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Window 10 (32/64-bit), This PCI-E Card is incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or Above; Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- With quick and easy installation, Simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your Mac Pro. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected; Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Package: 1x USB3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card; 1x CD Driver; 1x User's Manual