Excellent Decoding Ability: With the Intelligent Machine Learning Algorithm invented by Inateck, the P6 barcode scanner has excellent decoding abilities. Blurring, incomplete and even barcodes with up to 128 digits can be decoded and uploaded to a computer at superfast speeds. It not only scans common barcodes such as EAN, UPC, and Code128, but also less commonly used ones such as USPS, FedEX and VIN.
60m Valid Transmission: Thanks to PA wireless technology the transmission range reaches 60m, 5 times longer than similar scanners. As a result, the total transmission area is up to 1800㎡ wide.
Huge 2600mAh Capacity Battery: The huge capacity of 2600mAh built-in battery, plus the most advanced CPU low-energy consuming technology means continuous scanning up to 180,000 times on a full charge. After a full charge the scanner can be used for one month at least, even in warehouses and at checkout counters where scanners are frequently used. In hospitals and libraries it can be used even longer.
Professional Anti-shock Protection: The main part of Inateck P6 is covered by 3.5-6.5m thick TPU material, which can resist shocks and drops. Interior parts such as the beam head and amplitude module are securely fixed by a buckle, customized screws and high strength industrial adhesives. The scanner will stay safe even if falls down from 1.5m off the ground.
More customization options are available on the P6 for bulk orders, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two connection modes: 2.4GHz wireless and USB cable connection; With Mini USB Receiver and USB Cable, Plug and Play
- Inateck Wireless Barcode Scanner Features most advanced 32 bit duplex ARM+DSP digital signal processing technology, fast transfer
- Internal memory of 256 KB, more than 2600 data strings, reading without a connection; Supported languages: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian
- Very low energy consumption: Integrated 1800mAh Li-Ion battery, standby of more than half a year if fully charged; continuous scanning barcode for more than one week; It can be charged by any USB 2.0 port
- Robust design: Designed to survive from fall height of 5ft/ 1.5m; Sound and LED indication of power and operating condition
- 1D&2D Barcode Scanner: The scanner can quickly read various kinds of 1D and 2D barcodes, including QR, Data Matrix, PDF417, UPC/EAN, Code 128, etc.
- Screen Barcode Supported: BCST-50 features the function of collecting digital image, which makes it capable of reading barcodes on your phone and laptop screen. A great convenience for mobile payment at stores and supermarkets.
- The scanner is compatible with different kinds of devices. You can connect it with your phone and tablet via wireless. And you can also connect to a computer by the 2.4Ghz adapter that comes with the package.
- Three Modes: The scanner features two different modes, touch-activation, auto-sensing, as well as inventory mode for off-line data storage. It has 2M internal memory, roughly the size of 50,000 24-digit barcodes.
- Prolonged Battery Life: With a 2000mAh battery, the scanner can be used for 30 days under 2.4Ghz connection, three times longer than other counterparts.