1D Wired USB Barcode Scanner with Normal Stand, BCST-32
- Use Code SPRING10 to Save 10%
- Multiple 1D Barcodes Supported: Equipped with 32-digit processor capable of scanning almost all kinds of 1D barcodes, including Codabar, Code 93, Code 11, MSI/PIESSEY, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN/ISSN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, 2/5 matrix, Postal code, etc.
- Plug and Play: Supports USB connection. After connecting the scanner to your laptop via USB cable, you can scan and upload the barcode anytime you want. Compatible with systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux and other common operating systems.
- Precision Scanning: Fast, high precision scanning with a low-bit error rate and consistent quality performance during repeated, long term use makes work easier and more efficient.
- Hands-Free Stand: The package includes an adjustable stand that’s very easy to install. Very convenient to use in environments like warehouses, supermarkets, libraries, etc.
- Auto-Scanning: When it’s not convenient for you to scan manually, you can shift to consecutive auto-scanning mode and use scanner with the stand to free your hands when scanning.
Convenient and Simple Application Plug and play. You're ready to go after taking the scanner out of the box and plug the cable into a USB port on your laptop. The package also comes with a matching stand which allows hands-free scanning.
Decode Rate: 150 decodes per second
Minimum Resolution: 4mil
Scan Mode: Manual Mode/Consecutive mode
Scanning Angles: Fanning: 30°, Horizontal: 75°, Vertical: 65°
Light Source: LED 650 +/- 20 nm
Keyboard Default Language: English
Keyboard Language: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Japanese Compatible
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Win 7/Win 8/Win 10, Mac OS, Google Android, Linux, Unix.