High Accuracy: Accurately recognize different 1D barcodes including USPS, FedEX and UPS. Capable of scanning and uploading blurry, broken or other irregular barcodes. Superior decoding ability supports application under various occasions.
35m Effective Distance, 15d Battery life: Wireless connection distance reaches 35m, which perfectly satisfies needs for supermarkets, warehouses and other large-space working environment. Once fully charged, the battery will last 15 days with little interruption, which can greatly improve your work efficiency.
360° Anti-Shock Design: Internal units are consolidated with high intensity. And the major components are covered with shockproof TPU material to give the scanner 360° protection. The BCST-60 can function normally even after falls from as high as 1.8m to concrete floor.
More Customized Options: Offers more customized functions, including auto scanning, hiding characters, adding prefix/suffix, and adjusting volumes. Thoughtfully caters to your different needs.
- Excellent Decoding Ability: With the Intelligent Machine Learning Algorithm invented by Inateck, the P6 barcode scanner has excellent decoding abilities. Blurring, incomplete and even barcodes with up to 128 digits can be decoded and uploaded to a computer at superfast speeds. It not only scans common barcodes such as EAN, UPC, and Code128, but also less commonly used ones such as USPS, FedEX and VIN.
- 60m Valid Transmission: Thanks to PA wireless technology the transmission range reaches 60m, 5 times longer than similar scanners. As a result, the total transmission area is up to 1800㎡ wide.
- Huge 2600mAh Capacity Battery: The huge capacity of 2600mAh built-in battery, plus the most advanced CPU low-energy consuming technology means continuous scanning up to 180,000 times on a full charge. After a full charge the scanner can be used for one month at least, even in warehouses and at checkout counters where scanners are frequently used. In hospitals and libraries it can be used even longer.
- Professional Anti-shock Protection: The main part of Inateck P6 is covered by 3.5-6.5m thick TPU material, which can resist shocks and drops. Interior parts such as the beam head and amplitude module are securely fixed by a buckle, customized screws and high strength industrial adhesives. The scanner will stay safe even if falls down from 1.5m off the ground.
- More Customized: More customizations are available on the P6 such as automatic sensing, hiding barcode character, add prefix and suffix and volume adjustment, etc.