1D Wired USB Barcode Scanner with Normal Stand, BCST-32
- Multiple 1D Barcodes Supported: Equipped with 32-digit processor capable of scanning almost all kinds of 1D barcodes, including Codabar, Code 93, Code 11, MSI/PIESSEY, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN/ISSN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, 2/5 matrix, Postal code, etc.
- Plug and Play: Supports USB connection. After connecting the scanner to your laptop via USB cable, you can scan and upload the barcode anytime you want. Compatible with systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux and other common operating systems.
- Precision Scanning: Fast, high precision scanning with a low-bit error rate and consistent quality performance during repeated, long term use makes work easier and more efficient.
- Hands-Free Stand: The package includes an adjustable stand that’s very easy to install. Very convenient to use in environments like warehouses, supermarkets, libraries, etc.
- Auto-Scanning: When it’s not convenient for you to scan manually, you can shift to consecutive auto-scanning mode and use scanner with the stand to free your hands when scanning.
Convenient and Simple Application Plug and play. You're ready to go after taking the scanner out of the box and plug the cable into a USB port on your laptop. The package also comes with a matching stand which allows hands-free scanning.
Decode Rate: 150 decodes per second
Minimum Resolution: 4mil
Scan Mode: Manual Mode/Consecutive mode
Scanning Angles: Fanning: 30°, Horizontal: 75°, Vertical: 65°
Light Source: LED 650 +/- 20 nm
Keyboard Default Language: English
Keyboard Language: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Japanese Compatible
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Win 7/Win 8/Win 10, Mac OS, Google Android, Linux, Unix.
Plug and play
No drive needed, just plug and go!
Consecutive scanning mode
Freeing your hands, scan barcodes automatically under consistent rule.
Supports basically all 1D barcodes, including Codabar, Code 93, Code 11, MSI/PLESSEY, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN/ISSN, Industrial 25, InterLeaved 25, ⅖ matrix, Post code, etc.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.