BCST-60 2.4GHz Wireless Barcode Scanner with 35m Range
High Accuracy: Accurately recognize different 1D barcodes including USPS, FedEX，Code 32 and UPS. Capable of scanning and uploading blurry, broken or other irregular barcodes. Superior decoding ability supports application under various occasions.
35m Effective Distance, 15d Battery life: Wireless connection distance reaches 35m, which perfectly satisfies needs for supermarkets, warehouses and other large-space working environment. Once fully charged, the battery will last 15 days with little interruption, which can greatly improve your work efficiency.
360° Anti-Shock Design: Internal units are consolidated with high intensity. And the major components are covered with shockproof TPU material to give the scanner 360° protection. The BCST-60 can function normally even after falls from as high as 1.8m to concrete floor.
More Customized Options: Offers more customized functions, including auto scanning, hiding characters, adding prefix/suffix, and adjusting volumes. Thoughtfully caters to your different needs.
More customization options are available on the BCST-60 for bulk orders.
With a 2.4G wireless connection, avoid the troubles of Bluetooth pairing.
Inateck BCST-60 is a leading product among scanners in the field of large transmission
ranges and battery endurance.What's more, it can read barcodes at extreme angles.
Whether you need barcode scanning at your retail POS,at a hospital patient's bedside,
on the manufacturing production line or your warehouse, the Inateck BCST-60 will be a great fit for your specific needs.
More Details Worthwhile Mentioning
Hook Ring: With a string added, Inateck BCST-60 becomes portable
Physical Power Switch: Save energy in case of error operation
Anti-Corrosion Shell: The cover can be cleaned with disinfectant
Volume Adjustment: Mute-90db
5,000 barcodes can be memorized and the number of barcodes can be counted.
More Than 200 Customization Options
Automatic Sensing: Sensing range is 0-30cm
To Hide Character: 1-9 characters can be hidden
To Add Prefix/Suffix: 1-32 characters can be added
Display/Hide Code ID
Light Source：LED 650 +/-5nm
Decoding Rate：220 times/s
Valid Distance: 20 inch (between barcode and beam head)
Print Contrast：20% (the lower the better)
Barcodoe on Cylinder：Diameter 20mm
Barcode type Supported: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code39, Code 93,
EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, ISSN, MSI,UPC-A, UPC-E, IATA 25, Industrial
25 ,Standard 25, Interleaved 25,Matrix 25,
China Postal Code, FedEx,USPS,VIN
OS Supported: Windows 10/8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/CE, MAC OS X, Linux,
Unix, Android (with OTG)，RASPBERRY PI
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.