BCST-70 Bluetooth Wireless Barcode Scanner with 35m Range
Easy to Deploy: Out of the box. Connection completes in 3 seconds. Supports English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish keyboard. Compatible with POS, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Raspberry Pi etc.
Strong Recognition Ability: Can read various types of 1D barcode. Supports lightning scanning and upload of blurry or broken barcodes under strong and dim light.
Prolonged Battery Life and Connection Distance: Full charge allows 15 continuous working days. Less downtime, no shift interruptions. Connection distance reaches above 35 meters.
Built to Last: External TPU protective case is 2 times as thick as similar products. Triple consolidation treatment is made for internal core parts. Withstands repeated 6ft. (1.8m) drops to concrete floor.
Special Functions: Editable prefix or suffix reaches 32 digits. Capable of hiding part of a barcode . You can also contact us to customize the product to suit your specific need. For more information, please refer to Product Description.
More customization options are available on the BCST-70 for bulk orders.
With a Bluetooth wireless connection, you can paring with mobile devices.
Inateck BCST-70 is a leading product among scanners in the field of large transmission
ranges and battery endurance.What's more, it can read barcodes at extreme angles.
Whether you need barcode scanning at your retail POS,at a hospital patient's bedside,
on the manufacturing production line or your warehouse, the Inateck BCST-70 will be a great fit for your specific needs.
More Details Worthwhile Mentioning
Hook Ring: With a string added, Inateck BCST-70 becomes portable
Physical Power Switch: Save energy in case of error operation
Anti-Corrosion Shell: The cover can be cleaned with disinfectant
Volume Adjustment: Mute-90db
5,000 barcodes can be memorized and the number of barcodes can be counted.
More Than 200 Customization Options
Automatic Sensing: Sensing range is 0-30cm
To Hide Character: 1-9 characters can be hidden
To Add Prefix/Suffix: 1-8 characters can be added
Display/Hide Code ID
Light Source：LED 650 +/-5nm
Decoding Rate：220 times/s
Valid Distance: 20 inch (between barcode and beam head)
Print Contrast：20% (the lower the better)
Barcodoe on Cylinder：Diameter 20mm
Barcode type Supported: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code39, Code 93,
EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, ISSN, MSI,UPC-A, UPC-E, IATA 25, Industrial
25 ,Standard 25, Interleaved 25,Matrix 25,
China Postal Code, FedEx,USPS,VIN
OS Supported: Windows 10/8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/CE, MAC OS X, Linux,
Unix, Android (with OTG)，RASPBERRY PI
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.