BCST-70 Bluetooth Wireless Barcode Scanner with 35m Range
Easy to Deploy: Out of the box. Connection completes in 3 seconds. Supports English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish keyboard. Compatible with POS, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Raspberry Pi etc.
Strong Recognition Ability: Can read various types of 1D barcode. Supports lightning scanning and upload of blurry or broken barcodes under strong and dim light.
Prolonged Battery Life and Connection Distance: Full charge allows 15 continuous working days. Less downtime, no shift interruptions. Connection distance reaches above 35 meters.
Built to Last: External TPU protective case is 2 times as thick as similar products. Triple consolidation treatment is made for internal core parts. Withstands repeated 6ft. (1.8m) drops to concrete floor.
Special Functions: Editable prefix or suffix reaches 32 digits. Capable of hiding part of a barcode . You can also contact us to customize the product to suit your specific need. For more information, please refer to Product Description.
More customization options are available on the BCST-70 for bulk orders.
How to Use
No extra adapter needed. Inateck BCST-70 connects device directly via Bluetooth. Whatever your operating system is, the BCST-70 enters pairing mode after scanning the 2 correspondent barcodes(Note 1)in the instruction manual.
Different from 2.4Ghz wireless scanner Due to lack of USB port, 2.4Ghz scanners cannot be used with phones or tablets, but only computers, POS or other fixed machines. The USB adapter for 2.4Ghz scanners is generally customized, and must be purchased at the same factory once lost or broken. Thus 2.4Ghz wireless scanner is more applicable for closed-environment use, for example, the cashier desk, factory or warehouse.
Besides for computers, POS machine and other fixed devices, Bluetooth scanners can also connect iPhone, iPad or other mobile devices via Bluetooth(pairing procedure is as other Bluetooth devices ).
More Details Worthwhile Mentioning
Hook Ring: With a string added, Inateck BCST-70 becomes portable
Physical Power Switch: Save energy in case of error operation
Anti-Corrosion Shell: The cover can be cleaned with disinfectant
Volume Adjustment: Mute-90db
5,000 barcodes can be memorized and the number of barcodes can be counted.
More Than 200 Customization Options
Automatic Sensing: Sensing range is 0-30cm
To Hide Character: 1-9 characters can be hidden
To Add Prefix/Suffix: 1-8 characters can be added
Display/Hide Code ID
Light Source：LED 650 +/-5nm
Decoding Rate：220 times/s
Valid Distance: 20 inch (between barcode and beam head)
Print Contrast：20% (the lower the better)
Barcodoe on Cylinder：Diameter 20mm
Barcode type Supported: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code39, Code 93,
EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, ISSN, MSI,UPC-A, UPC-E, IATA 25, Industrial
25 ,Standard 25, Interleaved 25,Matrix 25,
China Postal Code, FedEx,USPS,VIN
OS Supported: Windows 10/8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/CE, MAC OS X, Linux,
Unix, Android (with OTG)，RASPBERRY PI
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.