How to Live more Comfortably with a Bluetooth Transmitter & Receiver
As a two-in-one Bluetooth adapter, the BR1003 can be used either as a transmitter or a receiver.
When used as a Bluetooth transmitter, the BR1003 broadcasts the music files stored in your electronic devices such as mobile phone, music player, TV, and computer equipment to your Bluetooth receivers such as stereo Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth speakers.
When used as a Bluetooth receiver, the BR1003 acts like a stereo Bluetooth headset (when you insert your headphone jack into the device) or a wireless transmitter connected to loudspeaker box.
Want to enjoy your favorite programs without disturbing others?
If you want to watch TV without bothering your family members in sleep, you can use the BR1003 as a Bluetooth receiver that connects your television to any Bluetooth headset.
How to Get the Best Gaming Experience?
You may connect your Bluetooth Headset to the BR1003 if you want to enhance your gaming experience. The BR1003 eliminates the hassle of wired earphones, so you can focus on playing at your best.
How to Enjoy Your Travel with the BR1003?
You can use the BR1003 as a Bluetooth receiver with your cars to transform any aux compatible system into one that can connect to your bluetooth devices.
Is it possible to Change a Wired Loudspeaker to a Wireless One ?
If you are annoyed with inconvenience caused by a wired loudspeaker, you may connect your wired loudspeaker to the BR1003 with 3.5 mm AUX audio cable so that a wired loudspeaker can be controlled by a Bluetooth device.
What is the BR1003
With this small device, your wireless life can be more convenient! Let’s go over the functions of the BR1003 one by one.
1. Combining a Bluetooth receiver with a Bluetooth transmitter, the two-in-one adapter is easy and convenient to use.
2. Long-distance transmission without digital interruption. Enjoy the ability to use your bluetooth devices up to 10 meters away from the receiver without any signal degradation.
3. Built-in lithium battery with high capacity, high endurance but low power consumption. Operating hours estimated at 13 hours in TX mode(Transmitter Mode) and 12 hours in RX mode(Receiver Mode). Made of ABS, environmentally friendly material.
4. The ability to connect to two different audio devices such as two different loudspeakers simultaneously. Low latency enables your audio and video to flawlessly sync bringing you the best possible user experience.
5. Compatible with most audio devices such as Android phones, iPhones, iPad, and Windows laptop.
|Bluetooth Edition||V4.1, ClassⅡ|
|Bluetooth Chipset||CSR BC8670|
|Operating Time in Receiver Mode||About 12 Hours|
|Operating Time in Transmitter Mode||About 13 Hours|
|Charge Time||About 2 Hours|
|Multipoint Connection (One-in Two)||Support|
|Battery Specifications||250mAH Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Power Supply||DC 5V, ≥300MA|
|Net Weight||About 18g|
1. Can I connect the BR1003 to two different devices such as two different headphones or loudspeakers?
A) The BR1003 can be connected to two different stereo Bluetooth headsets/Bluetooth speakers simultaneously in TX mode.
B) The BR1003 can be connected to two different mobile phones, tablets or any other Bluetooth devices at the same time in RX mode.
Please refer to the user manual for detailed instructions.
2. Can I connect the BR1003 to my television?
Answer: Yes. You need to adjust the BR1003 to TX mode and connect the BR1003 to your television with the complimentary 3.5 mm Aux cable. Audio signals of your television can be transmitted to your Bluetooth headphone or Bluetooth loudspeaker.
3. Does the BR1003 support hands-free calling?
Answer: The BR1003 is designed for splendid music experience without built-in microphone. Therefore, it doesn’t support hands-free calling.
4. How long does the BR1003 operate once I have charged it?
Answer: The operating time in Receiver Mode(RX Mode) is about 12 hours while the operating time in Transmitter Mode(TX Mode) is about 13 hours. BR1003 makes your life more convenient with its long operating time.
5. What’s edition of Bluetooth does BR1003 use?
Answer: Bluetooth V4.1, ClassⅡ.
6. Can I use BR1003 while charging it?
Answer: Yes, you can. But you need to connect the BR1003 to its power supply before you turn it on. Otherwise, the BR1003 will reset its connection, meaning you need to reconnect it to your device. Don’t use the BR1003 too often while charging it, otherwise the battery life will be shortened. For extended battery life, we recommend unpluging the BR1003 after it has been fully charged and waiting until it is low to charge it again.
7. Do I need a device driver for my laptop if I use the BR1003 as a transmitter?
Answer: No, you don’t. The required drivers will be automatically installed in your laptop when you connect it to the BR1003 for the first time.