Slide Cover HDD Docking Station FD1006C
- Ventilation holes on the bottom to ensure better heat dissipation and stable operation.
- Compatible with 2.5 and 3.5 Inch SATA hard drives (SATA-I/II/III). Includes a foam pad to make your hard drives steady.
- Connects via SuperSpeed USB 3.0, speed up to 5Gbps, ten times of USB 2.0.
- Compatible Systems with Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8/10, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1 connections
- Package: 1x USB 3.0 Docking Station; 1x USB3.0 Data Cable; 1x Power Supply
Stabilize and optimize the performance of SATA hdd hard drives
The equipped USB 3.0 super speed interface stabilizes the data transfer speed of SATA hard drives up to 5Gbps; Enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), the 2.5"/3.5" SATA SDD drives even performs the transfer rates up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 speed; *The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard drive disk.
Perfect dock for your 2.5" & 3.5" SATA HDD/SDD drive disk
The USB 3.0 SATA to USB hard drive dock offers the perfect storage for naked SATA hard drives; Full compatible with any 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch SATA HDD/ SDD drives under Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8/10, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above ; widely-used SATA to USB adapter;For the mode FD1006C, there is a sliding anti-dust cover keeps 2.5" & 3.5" SATA drives inside safe from dust and debris.
Access to the data of multi 2.5" & 3.5" SATA hard drives easily
This SATA hdd hard drive dock supports hot swap and plug &Play ; No reboot and additional driver is needed; Tool-Free design allows to plug in hard drive without tools & screws in 3 seconds; SATA to USB smart switch let you access the files in your hdd hard drives free and easily.
- • Hard drive dock
- • USB 3.0 cable
- • Power supply
The Hot Plug of SATA has a different behavior, particularly concerning the swapping and changing of hard drives during operation. As Hot Plug only means that the PC doesn't have to be restarted after disk swaps, it is crucial to disconnect and switch off the docking station before removing and changing any disk drives, to avoid data loss and structural damage.