Dual-Port USB C Car Charger with PD & QC Support, CCC2001
Dual Ports USB C Car Charger: USB C+USB A dual ports design perfectly satisfies the need to charge simultaneously at the front and back of the car. One 100CM USB C to C cable is included to facilitate use.
Fast Charge: Type C port supports PD charge, with a maximum capacity up to 27W. Type A port supports quick charge 3.0, with a maximum capacity up to 18W. The premise to use quick charge is that the connected device supports QC3.0 as well.
Universal Compatibility: Supports direct charging for MacBook, iPad Pro, iPad, Galaxy Tab Pro S, iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s, LG G5/G6/V20, Nexus 5X/6P, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, Google pixel/pixel L, HTC U11, Sony XZP, Nintendo Switch etc.
Superior Safe: High quality PC material is used to insulate the device and prevent risks of a shortcircuit. Supporting overcurrent and overvoltage protection, the charger is fairly safe.
Plug and Play: Working voltage ranges from 12V to 24V. Widely compatible with most vehicle types in market. Very easy to install. A Blue LED is set to inform you of charging status.
Equipped with dual ports, which solves the problem of charging two devices simultaneously. One 100CM USB C to C cable is included to facilitate charging for a passenger in the backseat.
Two Protocols Supported
Supports two charging protocols. The type C port supports Power Delivery, and the type A port supports quick charge 3.0.
Fast Charge Available
The type A port takes 2 and a half hours to fully charge iPhone 6s, the same speed as original charger. The type C port charges Nexus 6P to full capacity within 1 hour and 20 minutes when the two ports are exclusively used.
High-quality PC material is used for excellent insulation performance. Overcurrent, overvoltage, overheat and shortcircuit protection are supported to ensure 100% safety.
Friendly Blue LED Indicator
A Blue LED light would flash when the car charger is operating, which may help you locate the charging port under a dim light.
Widely applicable to smart phones, tablets, tachograph, digital camera, bluetooth speaker, bluetooth headphones or other digital device.
Smartphones: iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s, LG G5/G6/V20, Nexus 5X/6P, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, Huawei P9/Honor 8/Honor V9/Mate 9, Google pixel /pixel L，HTC U11，Sony XZP etc.
Tablets: iPad Pro, IPad, Nokia N1 Tablet, Galaxy Tab Pro S, Galaxy Tab S3, HP Pavilion x2/Spectre x2/Pro Tablet 608 etc.
Laptops: MacBook 12 inch, New MacBook Pro, Google ChromeBook Pixel etc.
Other Devices: Nintendo Switch, GoPro etc.
Port: USB A+USB C
USB Cable: C-C USB2.0 100CM
Input: 12Vdc-24Vdc/4.5A Max
Output: USB-A 5V/3.0A，9V/2.0A，12/1.5A
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.