PRACTICAL: This 200 cm Apple Lightning cable connects the iPhone, iPad or iPod featuring Lightning sockets via a USB plug with a charger or PC MFI CERTIFIED: The Inateck Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod Lightning to USB cable realises a hassle-free charging and synchronisation of your mobile Apple devices DURABLE: The 2 m long cable is bonded with TPE, making it elastic, heat and cold resistant, while guaranteeing a high durability, so the cable can be bent 4000 times minimum without limitations IMPROVED: Compared to conventional plugs made of aluminium alloys, the connection parts of the Inateck iPhone Lightning cable boast a much higher robustness
- Laptop and Phone Charger: Dual C ports allow you to charge two devices like your laptop, tablet, or phone simultaneously with one charger.
- Maximum 60W Power: Total output power reaches 60W (15W + 45W) when two ports are used simultaneously charging an iPhone/iPad or 12” MacBook. When only the second output port is used, total power can also reach 60W, fit for charging a 13” MacBook Pro.
- Auto-recognition: The charger identifies optimal charging current and switches to safe charging speed. It’s compatible with various devices, with PD protocol supported.
- Safety First: Manufactured from durable materials made to resist high temperature. Intelligent design offers full protection against overheating/overvoltage/overcharging.
- What You Get: 1 charger, 3 detachable plugs of EU, UK, and US standard, one 2-meter C-C power cable, manual instructions in multiple languages, and friendly customer service.
- 60W Quick Charge with E-marker Chip: The High quality 22 AWG data and powerline offers fast charging for USB C enabled devices, as well as syncing data and video. Also the E-marker chip with PD will intelligently identify your device and provide the fastest available current up to 20V/3A(60W).
- Latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C Cable: Support up to 10Gbps Data Transfer. 100% protection from external EMI ensuring stable signal and data transmissions, therefore you can transfer HD video and lossless audio in a matter of seconds.
- Multi-functional Cable: It can connect Type-C cellphone or laptop to any monitor with Type-C port. More than charging and data transferring, it is also a DP cable, HDMI cable, VGA cable and USB cable.
- Integrated Aluminum-Nylon Protection: The aluminum shell integrated with a flexible plastic interior, surrounded by durable nylon braiding that protects against bends and twists. Also the stairway design lets you connect to devices in a thick protective case.
- Universal USB-C Compatibility: Use with all USB-C compatible devices including the MacBook 12”, 2016 MacBook Pro, Google ChromeBook Pixel, Nintendo Switch, Nokia N1 Tablet, LG G5/G6/V20, Nexus 5X/6P, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus etc.
- Type C to VGA: Use USB-C ports with the VGA port on your cellphone, tablet, and laptops, plus an VGA Display or projector using the VGA cable.
- Supports Multiple Resolution: Supports hi-res up to 1920X1200/60HZ plus 1080P/60HZ,1024*768/60HZ, and 1400*1050/60HZ etc. Due to the restriction of VGA, audio transmission relies on individual cable.
- Plug & Play: Adapts to Type-C interface specification. No driver or external power source needed, hot swap supported.
- Highly Durable: The shell of the converter is made of aluminum alloy with a popular matte coloring. TPE material is used for the soft part.
- Great Compatibility: Works with any USB C compatible devices with DP Alt Mode supported, such as MacBook 2015, 13”/15” MacBook Pro 2016 with Touch Bar, Google Chromebook Pixel, Google Chromebook Pixel etc. Includes DP Alt mode so it’s compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices.