- Support 2.5" hard drives (SSD and HDD) and fits all popular PC casings
- Fit for two 2.5" drives providing valuable space for additional PC components
- Realizing fast and interference-free data and power transmissions
- The top speeds up to 6 Gbps. Downwards compatible with SATA I & II
- Accessories: 1 x Mounting Kit, 1 x Screw Driver, All Screws Needed, 1x 4 Pin to Dual 15 Pin SATA Power Cable(16 cm), 1x 15 Pin to Dual 15 Pin SATA Power Cable(16 cm), 2x SATA Data Cables(48 cm)
Support 2.5" Hard Drives (SSD and HDD) and Fits All Popular PC Casings
If you want to mount 2.5" drives into your PC and got a free 3.5" slot, then this Inateck conversion bracket is the optimal solution meeting you requirements. It fits for 2x2.5" drives providing valuable space for additional PC components. The frame bracket provides ample space for two SSDs or laptop HDDs measuring 2.5". The Inateck conversion frame is therefore an efficient solution in casings with limited space for additional storage devices, especially Mini PCs, Server racks, HTPCs or Cube cases.
1. The product does not include HDDs or SSDs.
2. The thickness of the overlapping hard drives cannot be thicker than 19 mm.
Easy to Install and Disassemble
Apart from the conversion frame itself, the package further includes one small magnetic screw driver and screws.
This dual bracket HDD frame is moulded using high-quality alloys, is a precise fit and thus universally supports all common 2.5" drives. At the same time, an uniform appearance of the PC’s internal is ensured. Please note that this mounting bracket supports side mounting only. Specific screws for holes to mount bracket in the computer case are provided in the package. It's suggested to use the screwdriver to make those holes more suitable if customized/self-owned screws is preferred.
All Accessories Are Included
Apart from the conversion frame itself, the package further includes fitting power cables (ATX 4 pin to SATA), SATA data cables, one small screw driver and screws.
1 x Dual bracket conversion frame,
2 x ATX power cable,
2 x SATA data cable(1 straight cable, 1 L-Type cable),
1 x screw driver,
12 x screws
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device