- 【External hard Drive Reader】: support 2.5/3.5 SATA HDD and SSD, 2.5 /3.5 IDE HDD, SATA DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Optical Drive, dual-head IDE connector Plus one SATA II connector.
- 【Widely Compatibility】: This USB 3.0 to IDE and SATA adapter allow to operate 3 HDDs simultaneously, It is compatible with 2. 5"/3. 5" Ide/SATA hard drives and 5. 25" Sata CD/DVD drives.
- 【High speed transfer】: data transfer up to 5Gbps.Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- 【Support system】: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10(32bit and 64bit); Mac OS 10. X (OTB mode isn't applicable for W8 and Mac)
- 【Additional function】: plug and play; hot swap; on/off switch for HDD protection. Led light shows power and activity status.
- 【Packing content】: 1 x USB 3.0 to IDE/ SATA adapter, 1 x USB 3.0 cable - 1 x 4pin power cable - 1 x Power adapter - 1 x OTB Softwar CD, 1x User Manual
Product Name: Universal USB 3.0 to IDE/SATA converter with power switch Supported Drives: 2.5" /3.5" SATA HDD/SSD; 2.5" /3.5" IDE HDD; DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
Compatible Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8/10 (32bit and 64bit); Mac OS 10.X.
- Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector
- Includes PC Clone Ex Lite backup and restore software, and features a button for one touch backup
- One-click backup feature to effectively secure precious data; convenient, simple and practical data access and storage conversion solution for a wide range of users of both mobile and stationary PCs
- Supports drives with a capacity of up to 6 TB, LED activity indicator, Plug & Play, simple, reliable and stable
- On/Off Switch for HDD protection, can be switched off when not in use, easy and simple operation, efficiently enhances lifespan of your devices
- Supports most models of DVD/CD drives comprising of an IDE or SATA interface on the market, burning ROM disks, system boot or installation supported
- 1 x USB 3.0 to IDE+SATA Adapter - 1 x USB 3.0 CABLE - 1 x 4PIN Power Cable - 1 x Power Adapter - 1 x CD Driver
1. OTB mode no longer supports windows 8 and above, also not support Mac and Linux. 2. Please connect the power supply while using the converter to ensure the stable power.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device