Inateck Barcode Scanner is upgraded with below features
1. Improve scanning accuracy2. Support to read USPS, FedEx barcode3. The maximum readable digit extends to 64-bit on both wired and bluetooth mode4. Auto-sensing function is more stable than other supplier5. Add One-Click reset function6. Add Prefix and Suffix Add function
1. Barcode Pairing: Please go to the Inateck Website to view Barcode Pairing Video on the product page of Inateck BCST-10 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner2. For iphone and ipad user, Please double-click the scanner button to activate the iPad/ iPhone keyboard once the pairing process has been successfully completed.
CPU: ARM 7 72MHz
EEPROM: 256 KB, Storage of up to 2600 code entries
Decode Rate: 100 decodes per second
Radio Range: 33ft/ 10m Visual Range
Bluetooth Module:Bluetooth 2.0 - and EDR Standard
Minimum resolution: 3mil
Compatible Interface: USB2.0, Bluetooth SSP, Bluetooth HID
Light source: LED 650 + /-20nm
Wireless Transmission: Bluetooth 2.1 protocol -> HID SPP Dual Transfer Mode
Keyboard language: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian
Battery: 1800mAh lithium battery
Data interface is square USB, easy to plug and play and more stable; Hand scanner that supports both cable stayed and wireless modes
Codabar, Code 93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard 25, 2/5 Matrix, USPS, FedEx
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows XP/7/8/ 8.1/ Win 10, Google Android, Apple iOS, Mac OS X
1x Bluetooth Barcode Scanner 1x USB Data Cable 1x Instruction Manual
Product Dimensions : 7 x 4.6 x 1.4 inchesItem Weight:9.9 ounces
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device