- This hub adopts USB 3.2 Gen 2, the new generation of USB standard, twice the data transmission rate of conventional USB 3.0 in theory. The hub supports the new generation of NVMe SSD and U disk.
- Transform one of your computer’s USB ports into 4 with this hub. The 4 ports share 10Gbps transmission speed. Please note that the hub does not support charging.
- Comes with a 50cm cable, the hub can also be connected to your desktop easily.
- Compact and light, easy to carry it along.
2x the Transmission Rate of USB 3.0
Inateck HB2025A adopts the newest USB standard - USB 3.2 Gen 2.
Most hubs on the market adopt USB 3.0 protocol, which has been used for 10 years. Up to 10Gbps, our hub is theoretically twice as fast as its similar products in transmission speed.
Inateck HB2025A 10G USB A Hub
Inateck is dedicated to offering you more solutions to office automation, study, and entertainment. Inateck HB2025A extends 4 USB A ports from your computer. With the hub you can connect more external devices with your computer, such as a wired mouse, wired keyboard, U disks and hard drives etc.Comes with a 1.6ft cable, the hub can be connected not only to your laptop but also to your desktop easily.
Compact and Portable
The hub is compact, convenient to take.
Widely Compatible, Plug and Play
Compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7, Mac OS, and Linux. Hot swap supported.
- As is known, a working USB 3.0 device will affect the wireless signal around it, such as 2.4GHz and Bluetooth signal of wireless mouses, and WIFI. Unfortunately this phenomenon also exists on USB 3.2 devices, which has been proved in our tests. The underlying cause of the interference is the interaction between wireless signals of different protocols. We understand customers’ pain and have been making all kinds of efforts to solve this problem, though the result turns out to be unsatisfactory. Nevertheless, we still find some ways to mitigate interference.
- To insert wireless adapters into the USB ports of computer and leave the hub ports for other devices
- To insert wireless adapters into USB 2.0 ports or apply USB extension cables.
- To keep wireless adapters and routers away from working USB 3.0 devices, as far as possible
- To use 5G frequency on WIFI, instead of 2.4G
Cannot reach 10Gbps speed?
- Please let us know if the transmission speed is still unsatisfactory when the USB port on your computer, your cable and the connected device all support USB 3.2 Gen 2.
- Not all USB-C ports support USB 3.2 Gen 2. The fact is that most of USB-C ports only support USB 3.1 Gen 1, whose transmission speed equals that of USB 3.0.
- We notice that some manufacturers wrongly mark the information on the USB ports. Please carefully distinguish.
- Some cables are boasted to support 10Gbps transmission though they support 5Gbps actually. Please carefully distinguish.
- The same as all other hubs, the ports on this hub share bandwidth, which will be reflected in the transmission speed of the connected devices.
- Indeed the hub does not support charging as it is powered by computer with the current being 5V/0.5-1.5A only.
- We plan to develop the hubs that support charging. In that case they need extra power adapters.
Can I connect multiple hard drives to a computer by using this hub?
- The current of the hub comes from computer’s host port. Generally speaking, a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port outputs 5V/3A current maximum. Some computer ports might output 5V/1.5A or 5V/0.9A current.
- The working current of an NVMe SSD is 3.3V/1-3A, which varies depending on SSD brands and capacity. To ensure a good effect, please do not connect more than 2 SSDs to the hub.
- The working current of a 2.5 inch SATA hard drive is 5V/1-1.5A, which also varies depending on brand and capacity. Thus, please do not connect more than two 2.5 inch hard drives to the hub.
1. What payment methods are supported?
Inateck website supports various of payment methods as follows, safe and easy:
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express, etc.)
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Deposit
2. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
For customers from other countries, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.
1. What are your shipping regions?
We delivery to these regions: US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, United Arab Emirates.
If you are in EU, you can order from our Germany site inateck.de, with local Germany delivery.
If you are not within these countries, please kindly Email email@example.com, we will guide you how to make the purchase.
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the orders equal to or over $25 to the US, free shipping is provided, excluding subsidiary islands or remoted areas like military districts of United States.
- For the orders less than $25 to the US, the shipping fee is $4.99 for most products.
- For all the orders to other countries, the shipping fee depends on the product amount and quantity, please check the specific shipping fee on the checkout process.
Please kindly pay attention:
- We don't offer free shipping to certain subsidiary islands of United States, including Virgin Island USA, Guam USA, Hawaiian Islands USA etc.
- Some remote areas including military districts, or some bulk items like Tomons lamps may require additional charges. The specific cost depends on the standards of various courier companies.
3. How long does it to take to ship my order?
After your order payment confirmation, we will send the parcel usually in 1-2 business days. It usually takes about 3-7 business days for you to receive it within the US, or 7-10 days outside of it.
4. How can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
In this case, please kindly contact our customer service by Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours. Otherwise, the item will be shipped to the original address and you have to contact the carrier directly yourself.
5. What's your shipping carrier?
We use world-famous USPS or UPS for shipping your products, which can secure the fast speed as well as safety.
6. How to track my order?
Once your parcel is shipped, we will send you an Email with tracking info and link, you can check it yourself afterwards. If you do not receive this Email, please contact our customer service.
7. What should I do if I received the wrong item(s) or an item(s) is missing?
Please contact our service team within 7 days of receiving the wrong item(s) or have discovered you are missing an item(s). We will correct any order errors as soon as possible!
1. Can I cancel my order after shipment?
Orders cannot be cancelled once they are shipped.
2. How do I return my item?
We provide 30-day money back guarantee for Inateck products. If you have met a quality-related issue and need to return the item back, you can just Email email@example.com. Our customer service will help you with the return.
3. How to remove my account registered on your site?
If you don’t need the account registered on Inateck site anymore, please contact our customer service by Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you remove it.
You are good at photography, making video, or creating content. You have positive interactions with your audiences.
2. What benefits you will get?
Free products trial. If you have done great work, you may get the long-term sponsorship.
3. What you need to do?
You should take photos or videos, complete your content and post them on your blog or social media channel within 30 days of receiving the parcel. When you publish your content, please include the link of the product page or the link of home page(www.inateck.com) if it is possible.
Inateck may collects your photos, videos and contents. For example, we may share it on Facebook and Instagram, or use your photos on our website and on the product page at amazon. If you do not agree, please let us know in advance.