About type C port
The charger can basically charge all type C devices. But please note that:
(1) Your device should support PD protocol if you want to utilize fast charging. For example, you can not fast-charge iPhone 7 or iPad mini.
(2) The maximum power output for the USB C port of the UCC4001 is 60W. If the rated power of your device exceeds 60W, charging speed will be slower than original charger.
Can I use it with my MacBook?
The charger is compatible with MacBook 2015/2016, MacBook Pro 13” 2016/2017/2018, MacBook Pro 15” 2016/2017/2018. The charger can’t charge older MacBook model due to interface incompatibility.
Please pay attention that:
1. The rated power for MacBook 2015/2016 and MacBook Pro 13” respectively are 29W and 61W. The UCC4001 can charge them as fast as original chargers.
2. Charging Power for MacBook Pro 15” is 87W, so the charging speed of the UCC4001 will be slower than original chargers.
An USB C Cable is Packaged
The package includes a 2-meter C to C cable, saving your trouble in acquiring one on your own.
1. The charger outputs a maximum of 60W power
2. The port of the cable is USB 2.0 which is slower than USB 3.0 in data transfer. You can keep it as a backup cable.
3. The cable can only charge Type C devices. You need to buy an Apple-produced C to lightning cable if you want to use it to charge your iPhone or iPad.
Professional and Reliable
The UCC4001 has passed strict QC and tests, and is affirmed and certified by many certificate institutions like CE, GS, FCC, etc.
3 fast-charging USB-A ports
When charging your computer via the Type C port, you can fully utilize the rest of the three A ports to charge more devices, including iPhone 6/7/7 Plus, iPad, various Android phones, tablets, and etc. Every single port can charge devices at power up to 5V/2.4A, with total power output of the 3 USB-A ports at 12W.
Inateck 72W 4-port desktop charger features protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating, and short circuits. The product has passed CE, UL, FCC, and GS four certifications, 100% safety of your devices during charging.
Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
USB-C Output：5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A,15V/3A, 20V/3A / USB-A Output：5V/2.4A (maximum for 3 ports), 2.4A (maximum for each port)
Total Power Output: 72W Dimension: 92x 73 x 28mm Weight：233g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device