10-in-1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Hub with Dedicated Keyboard/Mouse Interfaces & Ethernet Port, HB2026
- 10 in 1 USB C Hub: Equipped with 3 USB 3.2 Gen 2 data ports, a 4K HDMI port, a 100W Power Delivery charging port, 2 dedicated interfaces for keyboard/mouse, 2 SD/TF card slots and a Ethernet port — all from a single USB-C port.
- High-speed Data Transfer: With USB 3.2 Gen 2 protocol, this hub can reach up to 10 Gbps data rates, two times faster than that of USB 3.0 hubs.
- 4K Video Output: The HDMI port supports up to 4K resolution, through which you can output HD video to external display devices such as monitors, TVs or projectors.
- Dedicated Keyboard/Mouse Interfaces: These interfaces can prevent your wireless keyboard/mouse from signal interference from other USB devices.
- Extended 1.6ft Cable: This cable is 20~30 cm longer than that of similar products, which makes it possible to adjust the cable length according to your need.
Versatile USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C Hub
Inateck HB2026, a multi-functional USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C hub, is equipped with the new USB 3.2 Gen 2 protocol to provide better performance than
USB 3.0 hubs：
1.Enhanced performance when connected with multiple devices: When charging your computer, transfering data and outputing video simultaneously, USB 3.0 hubs might experience video lag, data transfer interruption or data loss due to high load while the USB 3.2 Gen 2 hub HB2026 can carry twice the data processing capacity of a USB 3.0 HUB. Thus, even with all the interfaces in use, the hub can run smoothly.
2.Increased data rates: Even connected with M.2 NVME drives, USB 3.0 hubs can only transfer data at up to 500+ MB/s which HB2026 can reach higher transfer speed. Please see comparison table below for details.
Even connected with M.2 NVME drives, USB 3.0 hubs can only transfer data at up to 500+ MB/s which HB2026 can reach higher transfer speed. Please see comparison table below for details.
One M.2 NVME
USB 3.0 Hub:526MB/s
This Item HB2026:1047MB/s
Data Rate Comparison:↑100%
USB 3.0 Hub: 419MB/s
This Item HB2026: 569MB/s
Data Rate Comparison:↑20%
Two SSDs Running at Once
USB 3.0 Hub: 201MB/s
This Item HB2026: 453MB/s
Data Rate Comparison:↑100%
Extended Cable 1.6ft
A 1.6ft cable comes with the hub to allow you to adjust the cable length freely.It's an ideal option in various scenarios, which can, for example, prevent the hub falling off when placing the laptop on a stand.
Charging Mobile devices
HB2026 has 3 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports(including 2 USB A ports and 1 USB C port), each of which can be used to charge small mobile devices such as phones or tablets.The actual test data are as follows:
When MacBook Pro 2021 is connected with HB2026 via the original 67W charger,it takes about 3h to fully charge an iPhone at 20% battery;
it takes about 4.2h to fully charge two iPhones at 20% battery simultaneously;
it takes about 4.8h and 4h respectively to fully charge an iPhone and an iPad at 20% battery simultaneously.
1.Since the hub only has 15W of power to allocate, please pay attention to the power occupied by other devices connected to the hub if you need to charge mobile devices through it. Otherwise, the hub will reduce the charging power automatically to ensure that other devices will not stop working due to insufficient power supply.
2.The 2 dedicated ports for your keyboard and mouse don't support charging.
Approximate operating power of some external devices:
USB Flash Drive:5V/0.1A
4K Video Output
The HDMI port supports up to 4K resolution.
Why does it fail to reach 10 Gbps data rates?
1.For all the hubs including this product, the 3 data transfer USB ports share the bandwidth. If only one of the USB 3.2 Gen 2 port is transfering data, this port takes 10 Gbps bandwidth exclusively. If multiple devices are connected at once, these devices need to share 10 Gbps bandwidth. 2.Not all USB C ports support USB 3.2 Gen 2. If the connected devices, cables and USB ports support USB 3.2 Gen 2 but you fail to get the ideal speed, please reach out to us for further assistance.
How can I make sure if my device can work properly with HB2026?
1.HB2026 can work with most phones or tablets with a USB C port. Some devices, however, might require some software for video output so it's recommended to contact the device manufacturer to see if the device supports screen casting. 2.If your computer has a USB C port which supports DisplayPort, power delivery and data transfer, HB2026can work properly.Since Surface Go has a dedicated Surface Connect port for charging, its USB C port doesn't support charging. Therefore, power delivery cannot work when the hub is connected to the USB C port on Surface Go.
Why does the hub get hot when in use?
The performance of a 10G hub is enhanced so they can be used for high volume data transfer, for which the surface of the product will heat up. It's because the heat is dissipated out of the shell that the hub's stability is ensured, making it safe to use.
Can HB2026 work properly when not connected with the PD power supply?
Yes, it can work without the PD power supply but please keep information below in mind: 1.When not connected with the power supply, the hub will draw power from the connected computer or tablet, for which the battery of the computer or tablet will drain much faster. 2.Since the USB port on your computer, phone and tablet won't stop supplying power in stand-by and shut-down modes, it's recommended to unplug the connected device when you leave the hub idle in case the battery of the connected device runs out.
Can HB2026 be connected with a smartphone or a tablet?
Yes. According to our test, HB2026 can be connected with a tablet to output video to the monitor and be connected with an SSD to transfer data at the same time.Note:Since the USB C port on cellphones and tablets cannot provide sufficient power, please connect this hub to a PD power supply with an input power of 18W or more to work properly if you need to use multiple high power consumption devices (eg. over 2 hard drives).
1. What payment methods are supported?
Inateck website supports various of payment methods as follows, safe and easy:
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express, etc.)
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Deposit
2. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
For customers from other countries, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.
1. What are your shipping regions?
We delivery to these regions: US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, United Arab Emirates.
If you are in EU, you can order from our Germany site inateck.de, with local Germany delivery.
If you are not within these countries, please kindly Email email@example.com, we will guide you how to make the purchase.
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the orders equal to or over $25 to the US, free shipping is provided, excluding subsidiary islands or remoted areas like military districts of United States.
- For the orders less than $25 to the US, the shipping fee is $4.99 for most products.
- For all the orders to other countries, the shipping fee depends on the product amount and quantity, please check the specific shipping fee on the checkout process.
Please kindly pay attention:
- We don't offer free shipping to certain subsidiary islands of United States, including Virgin Island USA, Guam USA, Hawaiian Islands USA etc.
- Some remote areas including military districts, or some bulk items like Tomons lamps may require additional charges. The specific cost depends on the standards of various courier companies.
3. How long does it to take to ship my order?
After your order payment confirmation, we will send the parcel usually in 1-2 business days. It usually takes about 3-7 business days for you to receive it within the US, or 7-10 days outside of it.
4. How can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
In this case, please kindly contact our customer service by Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours. Otherwise, the item will be shipped to the original address and you have to contact the carrier directly yourself.
5. What's your shipping carrier?
We use world-famous USPS or UPS for shipping your products, which can secure the fast speed as well as safety.
6. How to track my order?
Once your parcel is shipped, we will send you an Email with tracking info and link, you can check it yourself afterwards. If you do not receive this Email, please contact our customer service.
7. What should I do if I received the wrong item(s) or an item(s) is missing?
Please contact our service team within 7 days of receiving the wrong item(s) or have discovered you are missing an item(s). We will correct any order errors as soon as possible!
1. Can I cancel my order after shipment?
Orders cannot be cancelled once they are shipped.
2. How do I return my item?
We provide 30-day money back guarantee for Inateck products. If you have met a quality-related issue and need to return the item back, you can just Email email@example.com. Our customer service will help you with the return.
3. How to remove my account registered on your site?
If you don’t need the account registered on Inateck site anymore, please contact our customer service by Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you remove it.
You are good at photography, making video, or creating content. You have positive interactions with your audiences.
2. What benefits you will get?
Free products trial. If you have done great work, you may get the long-term sponsorship.
3. What you need to do?
You should take photos or videos, complete your content and post them on your blog or social media channel within 30 days of receiving the parcel. When you publish your content, please include the link of the product page or the link of home page(www.inateck.com) if it is possible.
Inateck may collects your photos, videos and contents. For example, we may share it on Facebook and Instagram, or use your photos on our website and on the product page at amazon. If you do not agree, please let us know in advance.