Inateck PCIe to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Card, with 20Gbps Bandwidth, Internal USB Type-E Port for Front Panel USB Type C, RedComets U24 KU5211FP_red
- Multi-port Extension Card: Inateck RedComets U24 extends a PCIE x4 slot to 3 USB Type-A ports, 1 USB Type-C port, and 1 internal USB Type-E port, all of which are USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports.
- Fast Transfer Rate: The USB Type-A port at the bottom exclusively takes a 10Gbps bandwidth. The other four USB ports share a 10Gbps bandwidth, and each port can achieve a 10Gbps transfer rate when solely used.
- Designed for Front Panel USB Type-C: The USB Type-E port usually offers up to 10Gbps transfer rate for your front panel on the computer case. To experience 10Gbps transfer better, please ensure that the USB ports of front panel also support 10Gbps transfer.
- Wide Compatibility: The card is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Linux and Mac OS 10.8.2 and above. Driver-free on Windows 8/10, Linux and Mac OS 10.8.2. On Windows 7 a driver is needed. You can download it from Inateck official site.
- Simple Installation: The product draws power directly from the PCIe slot. There is no requirement for external power supply. The installation is as easy as ABC.
About Inateck RedComets
Inateck is dedicated to enhancing the digital lifestyle of our customers. The newly-released RedComets series is developed by Inateck team to offer solutions for PCIe to USB ports extension. We pursue the highest industry standard in our product development. Utilizing the cutting-edge chips, our engineers designed the circuitry and safety functions of the RedComets U24 PCIe to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Extension card with expertise and craftsmanship. All for providing you with the most professional computer port extension solution.
The card can extend PCIe x4 slot (support PCIe 2.0 protocol and above) to an internally-built Type-E port, three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports and one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port. Each USB Type-A port extended from the card provides power up to 5W, and the USB Type-C port up to 15W. All ports feature short-circuit protection.
The extension card offers 20Gbs bandwidth in total. The USB Type-A at bottom near the golden finger takes a 10 Gbps rate exclusively, and the other four ports share a 10Gbps bandwidth. Each port can transfer files at speed up to 10Gbps when put in use separately.
As long as the USB Type-C port and the connection cable on your computer case support a 10 Gbps rate, the internally-built Type-E port on the RedComets U24 can provide up to 10Gbps bandwidth for it.
The PCIe card is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8.2 and Linux. It doesn’t require installing any driver when operating on Windows 8/10, Mac OS 10.8.2 or Linux systems. Driver is needed on Windows 7. It can be downloaded from Inateck official site.
The PCIe card slot supplies power to the card directly, so you don’t have to connect any external power source. It works with a motherboard that supports PCIe 2.0 protocol and above. The extension card fits PCIe x4, x8 and x16 slots.
1. What payment methods are supported?
Inateck website supports various of payment methods as follows, safe and easy:
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express, etc.)
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Deposit
2. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
For customers from other countries, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.
1. What are your shipping countries?
Normally we delivery to the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia and Singapore.
If you are in EU, you can order from our Germany site inateck.de, with local Germany delivery.
If you are not within these countries, please kindly Email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will guide you how to make the purchase.
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the orders equal to or over $25 to the US, free shipping is provided, excluding subsidiary islands or remoted areas like military districts of United States.
- For the orders less than $25 to the US, the shipping fee is $4.99 for most products.
- For all the orders to other countries, the shipping fee depends on the product amount and quantity, please check the specific shipping fee on the checkout process.
Please kindly pay attention:
- We don't offer free shipping to certain subsidiary islands of United States, including Virgin Island USA, Guam USA, Hawaiian Islands USA etc.
- Some remote areas including military districts, or some bulk items like Tomons lamps may require additional charges. The specific cost depends on the standards of various courier companies.
3. How long does it to take to ship my order?
After your order payment confirmation, we will send the parcel usually in 1-2 business days. It usually takes about 3-7 business days for you to receive it.
4. How can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
In this case, please kindly contact our customer service by Email email@example.com within 12 hours. Otherwise, the item will be shipped to the original address and you have to contact the carrier directly yourself.
5. What's your shipping carrier?
We use world-famous USPS or UPS for shipping your products, which can secure the fast speed as well as safety.
6. How to track my order?
Once your parcel is shipped, we will send you an Email with tracking info and link, you can check it yourself afterwards. If you do not receive this Email, please contact our customer service.
7. What should I do if I received the wrong item(s) or an item(s) is missing?
Please contact our service team within 7 days of receiving the wrong item(s) or have discovered you are missing an item(s). We will correct any order errors as soon as possible!
1. Can I cancel my order after shipment?
Orders cannot be cancelled once they are shipped.
2. How do I return my item?
We provide 30-day money back guarantee for Inateck products. If you have met a quality-related issue and need to return the item back, you can just Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service will help you with the return.
3. How to remove my account registered on your site?
If you don’t need the account registered on Inateck site anymore, please contact our customer service by Emailing email@example.com, we will help you remove it.
You are good at photography, making video, or creating content. You have positive interactions with your audiences.
2. What benefits you will get?
Free products trial. If you have done great work, you may get the long-term sponsorship.
3. What you need to do?
You should take photos or videos, complete your content and post them on your blog or social media channel within 30 days of receiving the parcel. When you publish your content, please include the link of the product page or the link of home page(www.inateck.com) if it is possible.
Inateck may collects your photos, videos and contents. For example, we may share it on Facebook and Instagram, or use your photos on our website and on the product page at amazon. If you do not agree, please let us know in advance.