Detachable iPad Keyboard Case with Backlight KB02003
- Detachable Design: The upper shell can be detached to function as an iPad case, which facilitates use when you need to work on your iPad only.
- Seven-color Backlight: The keyboard features 7 colors of backlight, and three degrees of adjustable backlight. 500mAh large-capacity lithium battery allows consecutive work time of up to 10 hours with backlight on, and 167 hours without backlight. Standby time exceeds 150 days.
- Independent Shortcut Keys: The keyboard has 6-row keys typical to a MacBook. On the top is a row of independent shortcut keys, which provides you with working experience similar to that of a MacBook.
- Smart Magnetic Switch: When you flip open the protective case, the keyboard will power on automatically and connect with your iPad. Open and go!
- Heavy but Reliable: The weight of the keyboard case is 660g (about 1.5 lb). The thicker shell protects your iPad better.
The keyboard fits 2018 iPad (6th generation), 2017 iPad (5th generation) and iPad Air 1 only!
You can check the model number on the back cover of your iPad.
Compatible with these models below.
2018iPad (6th generation) Model number: A1893, A1954
2017iPad (5th generation) Model number: A1822, A1823
iPad Air1 Model number: A1474, A1475, A1476
Not Compatible with these models below!!!
iPad Air 2 Model number: A1566, A1567
iPad Pro 9.7-inch Model number: A1673, A1674, A1675
You can detach the keyboard when there’s no need for it and the KB02003 becomes a protective shell.
Turn your iPad into a mini laptop instantly when using with keyboard.
Do reading on your iPad like a book, and at the same time protecting your iPad and keyboard.
Install an iPad
As illustrated in picture above, align one side of your iPad with the corresponding side of protective shell and put it in, and then push the rest three sides into the shell as well.
Detach protective shell from keyboard
Hold keyboard with left hand, and shell with right hand. The pull the shell upward to detach it.
As illustrated in picture above, put your finger on edge of protective shell, and push one edge of iPad with force. Then push out the rest edges.