Single Bay Hard Drive Docking Station in Gamer Style, FD1008
SuperSpeed Data: Transfer data to and from your computer via super speed USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbps; 10x faster than USB 2.0! UASP and SATA III compatibility means transfer speeds can be as high as 6 Gbps!
User Friendly plus Auto-Sleep Function: Automatic sleep mode engages after 30 minutes of inactivity. Save energy and prevent overheating. Checking the activity status is easy with the intuitive LED light.
Installation-Free: Features the latest in hot swapping, and plug and play features. No installation or drivers needed. Compatible OS: Windows XP/ VISTA/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, Linux, Mac OS.
What you’ll get: 1x USB 3.0 Docking Station; 1x USB 3.0 Type B to USB3.0 A Cable(1.2m); 1x DC Power Supply (12V, 2A); 1x Multilingual User Manual.
Have you ever seen a hard drive docking station that rapidly transfers data and has a unique, attractive gaming style aesthetic? The Inateck FD1008 does both, satisfying your eyes and your data organizing needs.
8TB SATA Capacity
Inateck’s FD1008 is your one stop destination for the perfect hard drive docking station. It supports every 2.5”/3.5” SSD & HDD SATA I/II/III drive all the way to 8 TB.
Inateck’s FD1008 is compatible with every major OS: Windows XP/VISTA, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Mac! Enjoy a reliable, convenient solution to too much data.
We’ve included the ASM1153E chip in Inateck FD1008. This supports UASP, a USB Attached SCSI Protocol that increases data transfer speeds. That means dependable, high-quality data transfers to and from your external hard drive at speeds up to 6 Gbps!
Auto Sleep Function
Solid green indicates the power is on. After 30 minutes of inactivity, the station will automatically enter sleep mode. This is clearly indicated by the flashing green sleep light.
User-Friendly LED Indication
When data is being transferred the LED light will clearly flash yellow, then turn solid green when the transfer is complete. Managing your SATA docking station has never been easier!
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.