Dual Bay Hard Drive Docking Station in Gamer Style, FD2005
High-class Chip ASM1156: UASP and SATA III compatibility support 6 Gbps transfer speeds! Superspeed USB 3.0 supports 5 Gbps transfer speeds; 10x faster than USB 2.0!
Compatible OS: Compatible with Windows XP/ VISTA/ Windows 7/ 8 /8.1/ 10/ Linux/ Mac OS.
User Friendly: Transfer data without the hassle of drivers or installations with the lastest hot swapping/plug and play technology. Also, it will enter sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Here’s what you’ll get: 1x USB 3.0 Docking Station; 1x USB 3.0 Type-B to USB 3.0 A Cable(1.2m); 1x DC Power Supply(12V, 3A); 1x Multilingual User Manual.
Supports up to 20 TB
Inateck's attractive gamer style FD2005 is an excellent solution for transferring and organizing data on SSD & HDD SATA drives. It features two docking ports that can be used simultaneously and support drive up to 20 TB!
Don't have a computer? No problem! FD2005 supports computer free offline cloning! Only offline clone can be supported.
We've included the ASM1156 chip in it. This supports UASP, which means dependable, high-quality data transfers to and from your external hard drive at speeds up to 6 Gbps!
The FD2005's automatic sleep function is an excellent feature. It conserves energy and prevents overheating, but this wasn't enough. We had to make sure this feature was user friendly and we did just that using an intuitive LED lighting system.
Intuitive LED Lighting System
The left-hand light and right-hand light will turn blue respectively when either Disk A or Disk B are inserted, and will flash when either is activated. Four blue LED lights clearly track your data's progress during offline cloning from 25% to 50%, 75% and finally 100%.
-The target disk must be larger than the source disk.
-Please backup files in the target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline cloning occurs.
-To avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the device please make sure that there are no faulty driver cells.
-To avoid data loss, do not remove or insert drives when one drive is working in the docking station. Please power off the docking station before removing.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.