Aluminum Dual Bay Hard Drive Docking Station FD2102
- Supports all standard 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD. Supports 2x 8TB hard drives.
- Supports offline clone, no drivers needed, easy installation. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1.
- Aluminum-alloy body offers effective heat dissipation besides its ultra-light portability and exquisite craftmanship.
- Stable and reliable DC power source: The power supply is highly efficient (12V, 3000mA), so that a stable energy supply is guaranteed; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes.
- Package Includes: 1x USB 3.0 SATA SSD HDD Docking Station; 1x USB 3.0 Cable; 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter; 1x Manual
HDD/SSD Off-line Duplicator
When cloning a hard drive, no PC is required - just plug both hard drives, press "Copy" button for several seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin. Progress indicator with LED: 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%.
Durable and Sturdy
Made of Aluminum-alloy material, FD2102 is featured with an effective heat dissipation besides its ultra-light portability and exquisite craftmanship.
Support UASP and SATA 6Gbps Available
High-class chipset ASM1153E, enhanced with UASP Transfer Protocol,this dock lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps) with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
- Support offline clone, no drivers needed, and easy installation
-Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD
-Equipped with USB3.0; Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1
1x USB 3.0 SSD/HDD SATA Docking Station; 1x USB 3.0 Cable; 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter; 1x Manual
- On/Off power switch; LED light indicates Power and Activity status; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
- Compatible Systems: Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above