Aluminum 2.5" Hard Drive Enclosure with 2 HDD/SSD Supported, FE2101
- USB3.1 Gen 2: Newest USB3.1 Gen II is adopted, which guarantees steady and efficient data transfer, real 10Gbps transmission. Downwards compatible with USB3.0/USB2.0. USB-C port is utilized.
- Two HDD/SSD Supported: Two 2.5” 2TB SATA HDDs or SSDs are supported, with total capacity reaching 4TB. The maximum thickness of hard drives can be 8mm.
- Four Modes Supported: The enclosure supports 4 modes: RAID0, RAID1, JBOD, and NO-RAID. The alter mode comes on by simply toggling the switch.
- Good Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 7, 8,10 and above, Mac OS 10.11 and above. Supports 12 inch Macbook, Macbook Pro 2016 and devices with Type C port.
- Two Cables Included: Comes with two cables to satisfy different needs. One USB-C to USB-A cable for devices equipped with USB A port, and the other USB-C to USB-C cable for devices equipped with USB C port.
Efficient Data Transfer
Inateck FE2101 is equipped with USB3.1 Gen 2, which ensures steady and efficient data transfer. The transmission speed can reach real 10Gbps.
4 Modes Supported
RAID0: Two hard drives will show up as one large single drive with speed performance boosted up.
RAID1: Two identical hard drives will get the same data simultaneously.
JBOD: Two hard drives will show up as one large single drive with data sequentially written across two drives. The total capacity equals the capacity of two hard drives’.
NO-RAID: Two individual hard drives will show up.
In case of Insufficient Power Supply
There is a Micro B 2.0 port on FE2101. In case of insufficient power supply, you can utilize Android charger and cable(Micro B to USB A cable and USB charger) to power the enclosure, to ensure steady data transmission.
Made of aluminum alloy, the Inateck FE2101 dissipates heat efficiently. It comes with a vertical stand which can support the enclosure and bring you convenience. It is plug and play and no driver is needed. Intuitive LED panel informs user of activity status of the enclosure.
Inateck FE2101 can be used with most of mainstream OS, such as Windows 7,8,10, Mac OS 10.11 and above. Two 1 meter long cables are provided, one is USB-C to USB-A, and the other USB-C to USB-C. You can use FE2101 on devices with USB-A port, and those with USB-C port.
1XFE2101 USB3.1 Type C Hard Drive Enclosure with RAID
1XUSB-A to USB-C Cable (1M)
1XUSB-C to USB-C Cable (1M)
1XScrewdriver and Several Screws
1XMultilingual User Manual