POP-UP Hard Drive Docking Station FD1003
Support for standard 2.5 "and 3.5" SATA hard drives (SATA-I/II/III); Support Up to 10TB, Compatible Operating Systems with Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8/10, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1 connections
Equipped with USB 3.0 super speed up to 5Gbps, Ten times of USB2.0 - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
Built-in Power Control Switch; Stable and reliable DC power source: The power supply is highly efficient (12V, 2000mA), so that a stable energy supply is guaranteed
Support Plug & Play, Tool free, No Reboot and Additional Driver is needed, Easy Mount & Dismount SATA Hard Drive without tools and screws; easy to install; LED indicators display the status
Package: 1x USB 3.0 Docking Station; 1x USB3.0 Data Cable; 1x Power Supply; 1x Manual
Optimized your hard drive data transfer speed
Enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD drive dock performs super speed transfer rates up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 hard drive , when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard drive disk.
Specifications of the hard drive dock
Super Speed USB 3.0 offer Speed up to 5Gbps, Ten times of USB 2.0 .Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8/10, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above .
Hot Swap ; Plug and Play ; No reboot and additional Driver is needed; LED activity indicator, clear and informative display; Perfect solution to hard drive external storage.Tool - Free design allows to mount hard drive in three seconds without tools and mounting screws ; Allow to accessing multi hard drives externally and easily.
- • Hard drive dock
- • USB 3.0 cable
- ▪ Power supply
- ▪ Instruction Manual
The Hot Plug of SATA has a different behavior, particularly concerning the swapping and changing of hard drives during operation. As Hot Plug only means that the PC doesn't have to be restarted after disk swaps, it is crucial to disconnect and switch off the docking station before removing and changing any disk drives, to avoid data loss and structural damage
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.