Single Bay Docking Station with 2-Port Hub & SD Card Reader, FD1102
Industry Leading Design
INATECK FD1102 2.5" & 3.5" Hard Drive Docking Station with USB 3.0 and SD Card Reader Hub is made engineered ABS plastics and reinforced with an aluminium enclosure. we strive to bring you the perfect combination of technical performance and aesthetics.
Lighting Fast Transfer Speeds
Superspeed USB 3.0, transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1. Ready for 2.5" & 3.5" SATA Hard Drive.
Two USB 3.0 ports and one SD card reader enable users to connect the docking station to devices more conveniently.
Quick Installation and Easy Use
Tool Free: Easy mount & dismount SATA hard drive without tools.
Plug & Play and hot-swap compatible, there is no need to install any drivers to use this device. With integrated auto-sleep functions, the lifespan of your devices will be extended to ensure your data's safety while backing up your device.
Connector: Type-B USB3.0
Input: AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A; Output: DC12V; Plug Type: US
Compatible with Windows, OS X (MAC), and Linux Operating Systems
FD1102 Docking station
USB 3.0 type B male to USB 3.0 type A male cable(120 CM)
Note: The purchase of this item does not include a HDD/SSD.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.