2.4GHz Wireless Barcode Scanner BCST-20
- Two connection modes: 2.4GHz wireless and USB cable connection; With Mini USB Receiver and USB Cable, Plug and Play
- Inateck Wireless Barcode Scanner Features most advanced 32 bit duplex ARM+DSP digital signal processing technology, fast transfer
- Internal memory of 256 KB, more than 2600 data strings, reading without a connection; Supported languages: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian
- Very low energy consumption: Integrated 1800mAh Li-Ion battery, standby of more than half a year if fully charged; continuous scanning barcode for more than one week; It can be charged by any USB 2.0 port
- Robust design: Designed to survive from fall height of 5ft/ 1.5m; Sound and LED indication of power and operating condition
Availability: In stock
Inateck 2.4G Wireless Barcode Scanner
Support wireless and USB cable based operation
Answering how to scan a barcode, the BCST-20 barcode reader has the ability of scanning barcodes through USB2.0 connection and 2.4GHz wireless connection.
Supports a wide range of barcode types. FedEx and USPS barcodes are all supported. Prefix and suffix are allowed to be added
With precision barcode scanning ability, extreme long Standby duration, low energy consumption, offline buffer memory with capacity of up to 2600 data entries, long operation duration due to 1800 mAh high capacity battery, shock resistant design.
Standby of more than half a year if fully charged; features most advanced 32 bit duplex ARM+DSP digital signal processing technology, one of the most sophisticated scanning barcodes readers on the market for its price.
Supported system environments
Supports Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, MAC OS X/ Google Android, Linux; For Android User: OTG Adapter is needed for devices without standard USB
Continuous scanning barcode for more than one week ensured, energy optimized design, integrated 1500 mAh high capacity Li-Ion battery.
The barcode scanner produces EM field of wireless mode with the strength of only 1 mW, practically no emission when working. Environmental - friendly and no harm to your body health.
· A Wireless Laser Scanner · A USB Data Cable · An Instruction Manual · A 2.4GHz USB Adapter
1. What payment methods supported?
Inateck website currently supports 2 payment methods:
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
We use world-famous USPS or UPS for shipping your products, which can secure the fast speed as well as safety.
Kind reminder: Orders over $35 will be shipped with signature request for safety reason. If you are not convenient to do so, you could Email email@example.com to cancel the request in 12 hours after your payment. But if the package get missed or stolen, etc, all risks will be yours.
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
After your order payment confirmation, we will send the parcel usually in 1-2 business days. It takes about 2-5 business days for you to receive it.
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.
6. What is your warranty?
We provide 30-day money back guarantee for quality related issues, and 1-year warranty for all our products. More details please refer here.