BCST-20 2.4GHz Wireless Barcode Scanner (Upgraded Version)
- Two connection modes: 2.4GHz wireless and USB cable connection; With Mini USB Receiver and USB Cable, Plug and Play
- Inateck Wireless Barcode Scanner Features most advanced 32 bit duplex ARM+DSP digital signal processing technology, fast transfer
- Internal memory of 256 KB, more than 2600 data strings, reading without a connection; Supported languages: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian
- Very low energy consumption: Integrated 1800mAh Li-Ion battery, standby of more than half a year if fully charged; continuous scanning barcode for more than one week; It can be charged by any USB 2.0 port
- Robust design: Designed to survive from fall height of 5ft/ 1.5m; Sound and LED indication of power and operating condition
The Inateck BCST-20 barcode scanner is built sturdy in structure. The TPE protective case effectively cushions the scanner body from shocks and falls. Thanks to the 800 mAh battery and the low power consumption sleep function, the barcode scanner can last up to half a month. After a full recharge, it can work a week under frequent use. A great convenience for libraries and businesses!
Material: PC + ABS + TPE
Color: Black plus yellow
Reminder: Buzzer and LED
Connecting Interface: USB
Rated Voltage: DC 5V
Battery Capacity: 800mAh
Effective Distance: 50m
Barcode scanner * 1, USB cable * 1, Transmitter * 1, Instruction Manual * 1
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.