BS02003 1D USB Wired Screen Barcode Scanner
- Screen Barcode Recognizable: Utilizing CCD scanning technology, the Inateck BS02003 barcode scanner is not only capable of reading paper barcode, but also 1D barcodes on screens of phones or computers.
- Strong Decoding Capability: Supports almost all kinds of 1D barcodes, including Codabar, Code 11, Code 39/Code 93, UPC/EAN, Code 128/EAN 128, interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, Standard 2 of 5, etc.
- Easy to Deploy: Out of the box, no extra settings needed. Supports English, German, French, Italian, Spanish keyboards. Compatible with systems like POS, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Powerful Functions: The barcode scanner is equipped with manual, auto-sensing and consecutive scanning modes, which is a perfect fit for environments like grocery stores, supermarkets, libraries, warehouses, etc.
- Note: If the scanner fails to read a barcode, please adjust the brightness of your screen to a higher degree, or moderately adapt the scanner to an appropriate distance with your device (the recommended distance for scanning is 10cm).
How to Use
Plug and Play! Simply by connecting the barcode scanner to your computer via the USB cable (included in the package), get yourself started in 3 seconds! High-speed Decoding Chip
The product uses a fast-speed smart decoding chip, with decoding speed reaching 300 times per second. Capable of reading barcodes faster with better accuracy.
Compatible Systems: Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, POS cashier system.
Convenient to Use: The product comes with a manual of multiple languages which help you realize different functions of the scanner during use.
Supports Auto-sensing Mode: Just put a barcode before the BS02003 scanner, and you’re ready to scan! A perfect fit for using environments like grocery stores, supermarkets, etc.
Different from Laser Scanner
Read 1D barcode scanner
The Inateck BS02003 barcode scanner uses CCD technology to read barcodes, supporting almost all kinds of 1D barcodes.
Read screen barcode
What’s more noteworthy is that the CCD scanners are capable of reading screen barcodes. You can use the BS02003 CCD barcode scanner to scan barcodes on screens of your phone or computer.
Please pay attention if a barcode is not recognizable, please adjust the brightness of the scanner to a higher degree to moderately adapt the scanner to an appropriate distance with your device (the recommended distance distance for scanning is 10cm).
Get yourself started in 3 seconds.
Compatible 1D Barcodes: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39/Code 93, UPC/EAN, Code 128/EAN 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, Standard 2 of 5, etc.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.