1m/3.3ft USB C and USB B to USB A Cable CA2002C
THE MOST COMMONPLACE MOBILE USB INTERFACE
Featuring the universal USB Micro B interface and an additional USB type C adapter, there are no limitations when synchronizing and charging mobile devices with USB Micro B and type C sockets.
Improved safety for your devices
The improved version of our cable features the most recent and sophisticated specifications, thus leading to even better safety. You may rely 100% on our pledge to cherish your valued feedback and to continuously improve upon our products.
USB charging and data transfer cable in one
This Inateck data transfer cable with USB 2.0 Micro B / type C to USB 2.0 A is fully compatible with almost all Smartphones, Tablets, GPS devices, mobile chargers, Bluetooth speakers, eBook readers, cameras & camcorders featuring either USB Micro B or USB type C sockets. With this cable, you may not only synchronize your devices, but charge them with higher speed as well, thanks to the USB Quick Charge 2.0 standard.
Due to its reversible design, the type C male plug can be conveniently inserted into devices, regardless of the orientation. It is impossible to plug it in facing the wrong way!
Length: 100 cm / 3.3 ft.
Transfer speed: up to 480 Mbit/s theoretically
Supports: Quick Charge 2.0
Connector #1: USB 2.0 Micro-B plug x1
Connector #2: USB 2.0 type A plug x1
Connector #3: USB 2.0 type C adaptor x1
1x Inateck 2 in 1 CA2002C USB cable
e.g. Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Huawei, Sony, Blackberry, Kindle (all devices feat. Micro-USB sockets), 12” New MacBook, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Lumia 950XL/950, Chromebook Pixel C, Nokia N1 tablet, Asus Zen AiO (and other devices feat. USB-C sockets)
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.