Aluminum 2.5"/ 3.5" Hard Drive Enclosure, FE3001
Superspeed USB 3.0 connections up to 5 Gbps ;Built-in ASM1153E chipset supports SATA III with up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth at for extra fast backups ; Support UASP targeted at SSD.
Compatibility with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Linux/Android, Mac OS 10.3 and higher. Support all standard 2.5/3.5 inch SATA I/II/III drives (up to 10TB Max); Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 connections.
Internal layer of smooth and slip resistant PU leather, protection against scratches.
The durable Aluminum-alloy material promises ultra-light portability and exquisite craftmanship ; Featured with highly effective heat dissipation ; non-slipping rubber pads on all four corners; Two LEDs indicate power status ( Green ) and activity status (Blue ).
Plug and Play; Hot-swap, no reboot or additional drivers are needed; 12V/2A power adapter provides stable power supply.
Accelerate Your Backup with Turbo Speed
FE3001 connects your HDD to your PC via Superspeed USB 3.0. The built-in top-grade ASM1153E chipset not only supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) with a faster data transfer rate targeted for SSD, but also supports Serial ATA bus up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth for even faster data backups - the possibilities are endless.
FE3001 shows high compatibility with operating system environments Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Linux/Android, Mac OS. It supports all standard 2.5"/3.5" SATA I/II/III drives up to any capacity (up to 10TB Max). Downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 connections.
Back Up Your Stuff Anytime, Anywhere
FE3001 requires no reboot operation and no additional drives installation during the use. It goes anywhere - without getting in your way.
Durable and Sturdy
Made of Aluminum-alloy material, FE3001 is featured with an effective heat dissipation besides its ultra-light portability and exquisite craftmanship. The non-slipping rubber pads on the four corners of the case promise provide safety on every surface.
Designed with You in Mind
The 12V/2A power adapter provides a stable power supply. The individual green and blue LED lights represent power and activity status. The useful accessories bag plus rubber pads and screws round up the whole package.
Please note: The PCB plate must be fixed, otherwise they will rock.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.