USB C Hub Aluminum Multi-Port Type C Adapter HB5002
Multi-Port USB C Hub: Extend your USB C port to 2 USB A 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 Type C charging and data port, 1 Ethernet interface, 1 SD card reader and 1 micro SD card slot. Satisfy various needs at the same time!
Universal Compatibility: It can operate with all Type C laptops and tablets, including MacBook 12 Inch, MacBook Pro 2016, Dell XPS series etc. Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X, and Android. DC power port is installed to supply power for the hub when using with devices which require large energy consumption.
4K HDMI Video Output: Transmitting video data with resolution up to 3840x2160@30Hz. Enjoy watching real-time HD images from your computer with this amazing hub (video transmission requires the output device to support DP Alt mode).
Multi-functional USB C Port: Supports PD3.0, 60W (20V, 3A). Two-way power supply: supply power for computer by connecting the charging port, and for external devices by connecting corresponding ports.
Gigabit Ethernet Interface: Backward compatible with 100/10Mbps Ethernet. Connect your device to stable high-speed wired internet, which relieves you from the trouble of interference associated with wireless internet.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.