4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-E Card for Mac Pro, KT4004
- Expansion of 4 ports USB 3.0 connections; No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, optimised board plane architecture, fast and easy installation, keeps your Mac Pro case tidy
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS 10.8.2 to Mac OS 10.9.5 - The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version); Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Window 10 (32/64-bit), This PCI-E Card is incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or Above; Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- With quick and easy installation, Simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your Mac Pro. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected; Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Package: 1x USB3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card; 1x CD Driver; 1x User's Manual
Inateck Pci-e Card KT4004
USB Expansion for Mac Pro
Excellent solution to USB ports for Mac pro
The KT4004 PCI- E express card adds 4 USB 3.0 Ports to your Mac pro with quick and easy installation.
This USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers an excellent solution to use more USB 3.0 devices on Mac pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version). Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the Mac at blazing fast speeds.
High Performance and capacity
With the optimized board plane architecture, the PCI-e express card can be installed easily and fast; It allows you to access high-capacity and high-performance storage on Mac pro with 4 superspeed USB 3.0 ports: the PCI-e card delivers extreme speed for video and photo editing, 2D/3D rendering, database server and DVR storage. Easy your workload on Mac pro anytime anywhere !
Each SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the PCI express card supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
No Additional Power Connection Needed for the PCI express card: It can be powered through the PCIE port which keeps your chassis neat and tidy.
The PCI Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro ( 2008 to 2012 Version) - Incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or above ; supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7(with included CD drivers)
Mac OS 10.8.2 - 10.9.5 , Windows 8 & Window 10- No additional drivers are needed for Mac Pro/ Win8/ Win 10, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
• 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card • 1x CD Driver • 1x User Manual • mounting screws
Motherboard with PCI-Express expansion slots required.
Facilitate dual-boot systems, compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Drivers can be found on support page.
This PCI-E Card is incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.