2-Port USB 3.0 PCI-E Card KTU3FR-2O2I
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- One Step Update your Windows Computer to USB3.0 Easily with PCI Express to USB3.0 Controller Adapter Card; 1 USB 3.0 20-pin Connector ( expand another two USB 3.0 ports )
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
Inateck 4-port Pci Express Card
PCI Express card expands your PC with extra 4 USB 3.0 Ports With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution to use USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- • Each SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the PCI express card supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- • 2 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) attached with this PCI card for standard desktop PCs.
- • Use the 15 pin SATA Power Connector on the PCI express card to power your USB devices.
- • Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10(32/64-bit ).
- • The PCI-E card supports UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk; support USB hot plug, plug and play.
- • The PCI Express card can fit in any PCI-Express x1 , x2 , x4 , x8 or x16 Socket, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
- • Solid Capacitors with filtering units on the PCI card promise a reliable and secure connectivity
- • 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
- • 1x CD Driver
- • 1x User Manual
- • 1x 4 pin Molex to SATA convert cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
- • 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
- • 1 x Low-profile PCI slot cover
- • mounting screws
- • To ensure sufficient power supply. it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
- • No additional drivers are needed for Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset.
- • If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card.
- • If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable.
- • Internal USB 3.0 20PIN Connector need work with USB 3.0 20PIN Adapter to Achieve 2x USB 3.0 Hosts - USB 3.0 20 PIN Adapter is not included in Package.
- • Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.