4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-E Card KTU3FR-4P
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: Supports transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
- Fantastic Compatibility: Works great with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Easy to Install: With quick and easy installation, all the USB 3.0 PCI-E cards requires are an external connection to the power supply of the PC.
- Energy Saver: Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption; 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
- Backwards Compatible: Works great with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.Supports USB Hot Plug, Plug and Play.
PCI Express card expands your PC with extra 4 USB 3.0 Ports With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution to use USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- Each SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the PCI express card supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 4 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports attached with this PCI card for standard desktop PCs.
- 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 (32/64-bit ).
- The PCI-E card supports USB hot plug, plug and play; support PLM; low energy consumption.
- The PCI Express card can fit in any PCI-Express x1 , x2 , x4 , x8 or x16 Socket, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
- Solid Capacitors with filtering units on the PCI card promise a reliable and secure connectivity.
- 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
- 1x CD Driver
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
- 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
- mounting screws
- To ensure sufficient power supply. it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
- No additional drivers are needed for Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset.
- If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card.
- If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable.
- Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.