P7 Wireless Barcode Scanner with 400M Ultra Long Transmission Distance, Read Screen (Pro 7)
- 【FARTHER】: Under the wireless adapter connection, the transmission distance of the barcode scanner reaches unobstructed 400 meters(0.25 miles), or indoor 100 meters(328 ft), without disconnection and interference.
- 【STRONGER】: Able to read all 1D barcodes on screen and paper, including some rare barcodes that other barcode scanners cannot read, like Telepen, Plessey.
- 【FASTER】: With Japanese Toshiba imaging module, German osram lighting and UK ARM CPU, the recognition speed gets 30% faster and the performance improves.
- 【WIDER COMPATIBILITY】: There are three connection methods, Bluetooth, 433MHz Wireless and USB Wired, being able to connect with almost all devices.
- 【MORE FUNCTIONS】: Vibrating notification, inventory mode, 270000 barcodes offline storage, time stamp, scanning time output.
Upgraded and industry-leading
Pro 7 is the upgraded version of Inateck high end barcode scanner P6. It uses the same high speed 32-bit ARM processor as P6 and adopts Silicon Labs 433MHZ wireless chip, Toshiba imaging module and osram lighting, making the wireless transmission distance extended to 400m and the scanning speed 30% faster, which is the industry-leading level.
Support All 1D Barcodes
Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, GS1-128, USPS, FedEx, Code 39, Code 32, Code 93, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, ISSN, MSI, UPC-A, UPC-E, IATA 25, Industrial 25 / Standard 25, Interleaved 25, Matrix 25, China Postal Code, Plessey, Telepen.
Three Connection Methods
Wireless Adapter Mode: With 400 meters unobstructed transmission distance, it can work at large warehouse, libraries, and logistics hubs, etc.
Bluetooth Mode: Works better with laptops, tablets, and cellphones.
Wired Mode: Plug and play, no extra setting.
Compatible with Multiple OS
PC：Windows、Mac OS、Linux、Unix、Raspberry Pi
（Attention：NOT Compatible with Square, Shopify）
Multiple Scanning Modes
Hands-free Mode: Under this mode, the red light stays on. You don't have to press the trigger, just scan barcodes freely.
Continuous Scanning: Able to auto-scan barcodes continuously. Suitable for high-frequency scanning. ( Such as factory line and product storage, etc.)
Manual Mode: Pressing the trigger to scan, it is the common mode which is easy to operate.
Under this mode, it is able to scan offline and the barcodes will be stored in the built-in memory card which can store 270000 barcodes ( 50 times higher than other barcode scanners). You can manually upload the data to the device in batches after scanning.
User Friendly, Easy to Use
The body design is ergonomic and comfortable to hold. It supports multiple languages, such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese. The professional support team offers permanent tech support.