Inateck ST1004 black
Dual Application: The hard drive mounting kit supports installation of one single 2.5” hard drive as well as two 2.5” hard drives to a 3.5" internal drive bay.
Convenient Design: Dual form facilitates operation. Side wings are detachable, which can be detached when only one hard drive is mounted.
Complete Kit: Mounting tools are included. Two SATA III Data cables are offered and both support a bandwidth of 6Gbps, backward compatible with SATA I/II. 2 Power cables are also provided for power supply.
Side and Bottom Installation: Supports installation from side or bottom. Screw holes are placed at the bottom of the bracket to better support hard drives.
Package Content: 1 x Mounting Kit, 1 x Screw Driver, 16 x Screws, 1x 4 Pin to Dual 15 Pin SATA Power Cable, 1x 15 Pin to Dual 15 Pin SATA Power Cable, 2x SATA Data Cables, 1 x User Manual.
Various kinds of 2.5” hard drives are supported to be adapted to 3.5” hard drives that fit slots in ATX cases. It’s an easy way to utilize idle hard drives for additional system storage. You can either mount one single 2.5” hard drive or two 2.5” hard drives at the same time. The dual application will satisfy your various needs..
Side wings are designed to be detachable for more space in operation. When two hard drives are to be mounted, side wings can be of use to fix the second hard drive. Flexible design for quick and easy installation..
All Tools Available
Besides the bracket, a 4 pin to dual 15 pin SATA power cable and a 15 pin to dual 15 pin SATA power cable are included. Two 6Gbps SATA cable and one screw driver and 16 screws are also packaged. A complete set of tools is prepared to expedite your installation.
Screw holes are also placed at the bottom of the bracket to support installation from the bottom, rendering the bracket more steady. There are hollow parts on the bottom and side wings to expedite heat dissipation.
Specifications: One hard drive or two 2.5” hard drives(under 9.5mm)
Compatibility PC Case: 2.5” hard drives, fits most ATX cases and other PC cases.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.