USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter UA1001
- Plug and play, hot swappable, high speed USB 3.0 specification and backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Support Windows 2000/ XP/ 7/ 8/ 10/ Mac OSX 10.X or Higher
- Connect to the SATA device using USB interface
- Support 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD, BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices
- High-speed encryption and decryption processing provides throughput without impairing the speed performance of standard HDD
Support 2.5 /3.5 SATA SSD HDD, Support BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.
The transfer speed can reach as high as its SuperSpeed (5 Gbps) / high-speed (480 Mbps) / full-speed (12 Mbps). (Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device.) Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
● Compatible Systems: It is compatible with the Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista/win 7/ Mac OSX 10.X.
● It allows you to connect any 3.5" or 2.5" SATA drive to your computer for fast USB 3.0 data transfer. Back up, move or archive your notebook or PC HDD files quickly and easily with the USB 3.0 to SATA adapter.
Package● 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Adaptor
● 1 x 12V/2A Power Adaptor
● 1 x USB 3.0 Micro B Male to A Male Cable
● Additional Power input for 3.5” HDD
● USB (Universal Serial Bus) Version 2.0 Compliant
● Plug and play, hot swappable
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.