USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter Cable UA1002
Powered Directly From the USB Port
The cable lets you connect a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive or solid state drive to your computer through an available USB port – which is the easiest way to upgrade the hard drive in your laptop by adding an external SSD via USB 3.0.
Lightweight & Compact
Its lightweight, compact design allows it to be tucked easily into a laptop bag or carrying case.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.