USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter Cable with UASP UA1003
Efficiently improving performance
The Inateck USB 3.0 to SATA III adaptor cable realises a convenient and simple connection of 2.5" SATA HDDs and SSDs with your PC, laptop via any free USB port. Now the performance of your mobile workstation can be increased without further ado.
Uncomplicated and simple installation
Using the Inateck USB 3.0 to SATA adaptor cable, you can conveniently connect any 2.5" SATA data storage device with you PC or laptop via a USB interface. Drive and power statuses can be retrieved in a plain and simple manner via the LED.
High speed data transmission
Due to the support of the UASP mode with this SATA to USB conversion adaptor, faster transmission speeds of up to 70% compared to conventional USB data brigdes are possible. Thus a swift and easy back up or high speed synchronisation of essential data is guaranteed.
Details are Everything
●ON THE GO: Simple and tool-free installation with this compact SATA to USB adaptor. No additional power supply is required.
●PREMIUM QUALITY: The product is moulded using highly durable ABS plastics, enhancing robustness and lasting longer while used. Additonally, the converter realises a comfortable and mobile operation, due to its unique design.
●IMPROVED DESIGN: We completely ramped up the quality of our converter, realising an even better performance and reliability.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.