Inateck UA1004 black
Excellent Compatibility: Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/8/10; Mac OsX 10.X and higher; Linux.
High Speed 6 Gbps Bandwidth: Equipped with SATA III port, the bandwidth will reach 6Gbps. The ports are backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I.
Tool Free and Simple Installation: No drivers needed, allowing quick ease of use. Compact and lightweight make it easy to collect and carry.
Smart Design: The device enters sleep mode automatically after idle for 30 mins, a LED indicator clearly indicates drive status. Plug and play capable, and the device is hot-swappable.
Super speed transmission
The UA1004 utilizes the ASM1153E chip which can transfer data at a maximum speed of 300M/S on win7 operating system, and 400M/S on win8/10 and Mac OS system. Supporting UASP, the adapter transfers files 70% faster than traditional USB3.0.
The adapter is equipped with SATA III port, with a bandwidth reaching 6Gbps. Backwards compatible with SATA II and SATA I. It is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/8/10, Mac OSX 10.X or higher, as well as Linux.
Smart LED Indicator
After lying idle for over 30 minutes, the indicator will show auto-sleep status (flashing once every 3 seconds). The function is designed to save power and provide a longer product life, while effectively reducing product safety risk, and keeps you informed of operation status.
DC power port
The UA1004 is also equipped with a DC power port to directly power an external drive. If a 3.5 inch drive is being connected, please remember to match the corresponding power adapter at first.(Specification of power adapter: 50-60Hz，100v-240v，12V/2A，5.5*2.5mm )
Port: SATA III 6Gbps
Chip: ASM1153E, UASP supported
Compatible System: Windows XP/Vista/win 7/8/10; Mac OSX 10.X or higher; Linux
Plug and Play, Hot-swappable: Yes
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.