Inateck UA1005 black
Universal Compatibility: Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/win 7/8/10; Mac OSX 10.X or higher; Linux.
High Speed 6 Gbps Bandwidth: Equipped with SATA III port, the bandwidth will reach 6Gbps. The ports are backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I.
Lightning Data Transfer: Utilizes the ASM1153E chip with UASP support, the transfer rate is 70% faster than traditional USB3.0 speed.
Smart Design: The device enters sleep mode automatically after idle for 30 mins, a LED indicator clearly indicates drive status. Device not only supports plug and play but is hot-swappable as well.
Super Speed Transmission
The UA1005 adopts ASM1153E chip, and supports a maximum transfer speed of 300M/S on win7, and 400M/S on win8/10, and Mac OS operating system. UASP is supported, which supports a transfer speed 70% faster than traditional USB3.0 transfer.
The adapter is equipped with SATA III port, with a bandwidth reaching 6Gbps. Backwards compatible with SATA II and SATA I. It is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/8/10, Mac OSX 10.X or higher, as well as Linux.
Tool Free, no drivers needed, allowing quick ease of use. Compact and lightweight make it easy to collect and carry.
Smart LED Indicator
After lying idle for over 30 minutes, the indicator will show auto-sleep status (flashing once every 3 seconds). The function is designed to save power and provide a longer product life, while effectively reducing product safety risk, and keeps you informed of operation status.
Sufficient power supply
Original 12V 2A power adapter is packaged with the product to ensure sufficient and stable power supply when connecting with a 3.5 inch HDD. The 2.5 inch hard drives can be used without additional power connected.
Port: SATA III 6Gbps
Chip: ASM1153E, UASP supported
Compatible System: Windows XP/Vista/win 7/8/10; Mac OSX 10.X or higher; Linux
Plug and Play, Hot-swappable: Yes
Input: 50-60Hz, 100-240V
Package content: 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter, 1 x 12V/2A power Adapter, 1 x User Manual
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.