USB 3.0 to IDE/ SATA Adapter UA2001
USB 3.0 to IDE SATA Adapter
The main selling point of this converter would be the simple and convenient approach when connecting to your PC. The converter can support up to three drivers Simultaneously, it is compatible with 2.5“/3.5“ IDE/SATA hard drives and 5.25 SATA CD/DVD drives.
The device incorporates a one-click backup feature to effectively secure precious data. It is a convenient, simple and practical data access and storage conversion solution for a wide range of users of both mobile and stationary PCs.
● The package includes an external 12V/2A DC power supply unit, AC input 100V-240V, can be switched off when not in use, easy and simple operation, efficiently enhances lifespan of your devices. Blue LED integrated to clearly indicate data access, operational and power status of the drives attached.
● Compatible Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8/10 (32bit and 64bit); Mac OS 10.X (OTB mode isn't applicable for W8 and Mac)
USB 3.0 to IDE + SATA Converter x1
USB 3.0Data Cable x1
Instruction Manual x1
4PIN Power Cable x1
Driver CD x1
P Power Supply x1
● Supports drives with a capacity of up to 4 TB, features a convenient one-click data synchronising mode, Plug & Play, simple, reliable and stable.
● Supports most models of DVD/CD drives comprising of an IDE or SATA interface on the market, burning ROM disks, system boot or installation supported, swift and easy.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.