Type-A & Type-C Ports USB 3.1 PCI-E Card KT2001
USB3.1 Gen 2: The PCI-E card is equipped with 10Gbps bandwidth, which ensures fast data transmission, real speed of USB3.1 for individual port.
Good Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Linux Kernel and more operating system. Comes with extra drive disk. Supports motherboard equipped with PCI-E x4 slot and versions above.
Stable Power Supply: Equipped with power management chip, plus 15-Pin SATA power cable, the card can supply power with output of USB-A port being 5V/2.4A, and USB-C 5V/3A.
User Friendly: Both USB-A and USB-C ports on the PCI-E card support hot swap, as well as plug and play.
Fast Transmission Speed
The PCI-E card comes with USB3.1 Gen II technology, and is equipped with 10Gbps bandwidth. In other words, the PCI-E card KT2001 can provide you with the real USB3.1 transmission speed. You can transfer a film file within several seconds!
Simple to Use
The PCI-E card KT2001 is simple to install, and has good compatibility with many operating systems including Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Linux Kernel and more. The supported motherboard slot is PCI-E x4 or version above, a very wide range. Besides the compatibility, the card is hot-swappable and plug and play. It has a considerate design.
Ideal Power Supply
Besides data transmission, the two expanded ports can charge your devices as well. The output of USB-A port is 5V/2.4A, and the USB-C one 5V/3A. With the PCI-E card KT2001 you can charge your devices including the Type-C ones on computer.
PCI Express specification: PCI Express x 4
Expanded Ports: 1*USB-A, 1*USB-C
Chip: ASM1142, ASM1543
Power supply: 15-pin SATA power connector
Dimensions: 121*82*18 mm
Material: PCBA main board + aluminum back plate
1* Inateck USB 3.1 PCI Express (PCI-E) Card
1*4pin to 15pin SATA cable
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.