2.4GHz Wireless Barcode Scanner with 60m Range P6
- Excellent decoding ability: with the intelligent machine Learning algorithm invented, the P6 barcode scanner has excellent decoding abilities. Commonly used ones such as USPS, FedEx and VIN
- 60M valid transmission: thanks to PA wireless technology The transmission range reaches 60M, 5 times longer than similar scanners. As a result, the total transmission area is up to 1800㎡ wide
- Huge 2600mAh capacity battery: the 2600mAh built-in battery, Plus the most advanced CPU low-energy consuming technology means continuous scanning up to 180, 000 times on a full charge
- Professional anti-shock protection: The main part of Intec P6 is covered by 3.5-6.5mm thick TPU material, which can resist shocks and drops
- More customized: more customizations are available on the P6 such as automatic sensing, hiding barcode character, add prefix and suffix and volume adjustment, etc.
More customization options are available on the P6 for bulk orders.
With a 2.4G wireless connection, avoid the troubles of Bluetooth pairing. Inateck P6 is a leading product among scanners in the field of large transmission ranges and battery endurance. What’s more, it can read barcodes at extreme angles. Whether you need barcode scanning at your retail POS, at a hospital patient’s bedside, on the manufacturing production line or your warehouse, the Inateck P6 will be a great fit for your specific needs.
Physical Power Switch: Save energy in case of error operation.
Hook Ring: With a string added, Inateck P6 becomes portable.
Inventory Mode: 5,000 barcodes can be memorized and the number of barcodes can be counted.
Automatic sensing: Sensing range is 0-30cm
To Hide Character: 1-9 characters can be hidden
To add prefix/suffix: 1-8 characters can be added
Volume Adjustment: Mute-90db
Display/Hide Code ID
Anti-corrosion Shell: The cover can be cleaned with disinfectant.
Super Decoding Ability
The 19-inch scanning range and superior motion tolerance allows one-pass scanning. Such scanner greatly reduces customers’ waiting time at the cash counter, improve their shopping experience and win more customers for sellers.
How Does the Barcode Scanner Decode?
Smarter super-matching algorithm.
CPU：ARM 32 Digit Processor.
Linear Image Sensor Resolution: 4000 pixels.
CPU：ARM 32 Digit Processor
Linear Image Sensor Resolution: 4000 pixels
Light Source：LED 650 +/-5nm
Decoding Rate：220 times/s
Valid Distance: 20 inch (between barcode and beam head)
Print Contrast：20% (the lower the better)
Decoding Angle：Roll 30°、Pitch 75°、Yaw 80°
Barcodoe on Cylinder：Diameter 20mm
Barcode type Supported: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code39, Code 93, Code 32,EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, ISSN, MSI,UPC-A, UPC-E, IATA 25, Industrial 25 ,Standard 25, Interleaved 25,Matrix 25, China Postal Code,FedEx,USPS,VIN
OS Supported: Windows 10/8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/CE, MAC OS X, Linux, Unix, Android (with OTG)，RASPBERRY PI
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.