4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-E Card KTU3FR-4P
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: Supports transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
- Fantastic Compatibility: Works great with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Easy to Install: With quick and easy installation, all the USB 3.0 PCI-E cards requires are an external connection to the power supply of the PC.
- Energy Saver: Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption; 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
- Backwards Compatible: Works great with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.Supports USB Hot Plug, Plug and Play.
PCI Express card expands your PC with extra 4 USB 3.0 Ports With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution to use USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- Each SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the PCI express card supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 4 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports attached with this PCI card for standard desktop PCs.
- 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 (32/64-bit ).
- The PCI-E card supports USB hot plug, plug and play; support PLM; low energy consumption.
- The PCI Express card can fit in any PCI-Express x1 , x2 , x4 , x8 or x16 Socket, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
- Solid Capacitors with filtering units on the PCI card promise a reliable and secure connectivity.
- 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
- 1x CD Driver
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
- 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
- mounting screws
- To ensure sufficient power supply. it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
- No additional drivers are needed for Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset.
- If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card.
- If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable.
- Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.