Fully adaptable: 45W means capable of charging from a cellphone to a laptop. Compatible with MacBook 12", MacBook Pro
Smart technology: The product uses a HFC0500 chip produced by MPS, which will identify your device and provide the fastest and most efficient available current (5V/3a, 9V/3a, 15V/3a, 20V/2. 25a)
Versatile use: The detachable AC 100-240V plug is designed for use with all kinds of voltage in different countries
Safety : manufactured from durable materials made to resist high temperature. Intelligent design offers full protection against overheating/overvoltage/overcharging
What you get: UCC1001 Type C wall Charger, 200 CM(6. 6ft) USB-C to USB-C cable, Multi-language user Manual, hassle-free , and customer service
|Is the charger compatible with MacBook? Yes, the charger is compatible with MacBook 2015/2016， MacBook Pro 13” 2016/2017/2018, MacBook Pro 15” 2016/2017/2018. Older MacBook models come with different charging ports, thus cannot be charged with the charger. Please note that: 1. The rated power for MaBook 2015/2016 is 29W. The UCC1001 can charge such devices as fast as Apple-produced chargers. 2. The charging powers for MacBook pro 13”/15” respectively are 61W and 87W. The charger will charge such devices at speed slower than Apple-produced chargers. 3. The charger can charge other devices drawing power at around 45W as fast as original chargers. We welcome any helpful test and feedback.|
USB C fast Safty Charger
Is the charger compatible with type C phones, tablets, game console, or other devices?
Yes, it can basically charge various types of type C devices. But you may need to pay attention to the below facts:
1. To utilize fast charging, your device must support PD protocol. The charger can’t fast charge non-PD devices like iPhone 7 or iPad 2017/Mini.
2. The maximum power output of the charger is 45W. If the rated power of your device exceeds 45W, charging speed will be slower than original charger.
Professional and Reliable
This model of charger has passed strict quality control and tests during manufacturing. The charger has passed tests and won certificates from many certification institutes.
Free USB C Cable
The package includes a 2-meter C-C cable, saving your trouble in purchasing one on your own.
1. Can output 60W power
2. The interface of the cable is USB 2.0, which transmits data slower than USB3.0. You can keep it as a backup USB cable.
3. The cable can only charge type C devices. If you want to charge iPhone or iPad, you need to buy an Apple-produced C to lightning cable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device