Inateck 5+2 Ports USB 3.0 pci express card
PCI Express card expands your PC with extra 5 USB 3.0 Ports With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution to use USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- • Each SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the PCI express card supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- • 5 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 19-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) attached with this PCI card for standard desktop PCs
- • Use the 15 pin SATA Power Connector on the PCI express card to power your USB devices
- • Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32/64-bit )
- • The USB 3.0 pci express card has an internal USB3.0 19 PIN Connector which needs work with USB3.0 19PIN Adapter to Achieve 2x USB3.0 Hosts - USB3.0 19PIN Adapter is not included in Package
- • The PCI Express card can fit in any PCI-Express x1 , x2 , x4 , x8 or x16 Socket, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
- • Solid Capacitors with filtering units on the PCI card promise a reliable and secure connectivity
- 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
- 1x CD Driver
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 4 pin Molex to SATA convert cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
- 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable mounting screws
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device