1. When scanning barcodes on computer, scans may fail due to inadequate brightness, and poor definition. Please adjust the brightness on computer or scan on your phone, when scanning on computer is not a success.
2. When connecting the scanner to your computer with the 2.4Ghz dongle after using BT Wireless connection, please follow the instruction manual to pair the dongle with BCST-50 for another time.
3. Supports three kinds of 2D barcodes - QR code, DATA MATRIX, and PDF417. Other 2D barcodes apart from the three types are not supported.
You can use the product to scan 1D or 2D barcodes on screen or paper.
The scanner can connect with different kinds of devices, like laptops, tablets, phones, and POS systems. No driver needed.
Supports auto-sensing and inventory modes, a great convenience for retail and logistics industry.
Under 2.4G connection mode, the scanner supports a maximum transmission distance up to 30m, and up to 10m under BT wireless connection mode.
1D: Codabar, Code11, Code39/Code93, UPC/EAN, Code128/EAN128, InterLeaved2of5, Matrix2of5, MSI, Standard2of5
2D: QR CODE, DATA MATRIX, PDF417 (other 2D barcodes not supported)
Compatible devices: POS, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Battery: 3.7V 2000mAh lithium battery
Charging Time: 3.5 hours
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device