USB 3.0 Dual bay docking station: supports standard desktop 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA hard drives or SSD
Supports up to 10TB hard drives. Date transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
Support offline Clone, plug and play, no drives needed.
Universal compatibility: Compatible with Windows XP/ 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 and above.
Package content: docking station, 12/3a power adapter, USB 3.0 cable, user Manual
Hdd/SSD off-line duplicator when cloning a hard drive, no PC is required - just plug both hard drives, press "copy" Button for several seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin.
Progress indicator with LED: 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%.
durable and sturdy Made of aluminium-alloy material, FD2102 is featured with an effective heat dissipation besides its ultra-light portability and exquisite craftsmanship.
- Support offline clone, no drivers needed, and easy installation
- Support 2x 10TB Hard Drive; supports 2.5" & 3.5" Sata (SATA I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD
- Equipped with USB3.0; support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance; backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1
- compatible systems: Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above
- on/Off power switch; LED light indicates power and activity status; entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes support UASP and SATA 6Gbps available high-class chipset ASM1156, enhanced with UASP transfer protocol, this dock lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps) with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
-The target Disk must be larger than the source Disk. -Please backup files in the target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline cloning occurs.
-To avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the device Please make sure that there are no faulty driver cells. -To avoid data loss, do not Remove or insert drives when one drive is working in the docking station. Please power off the docking station before removing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device